Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Land Investment Opportunity! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Investment Opportunity! (309 Views)

30m Profit On A Land Investment Of Just 6m In Less Than 2years! Ask Me How? / The Cheapest Land Investment in Ibeju-Lekki for just 600k, Buy 6 Get 1 Free / I MUST BUY LAND,INVESTMENT, CHEAPEST LAND & LET US WORK ON UR BUDGET 08063337234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land Investment Opportunity! by Nansel4real(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2015
I would like to introduce you to an interesting investment proposal that is sure to guarantee a lifetime financial freedom! My company helps people ensure that they can have property in one of the very luxurious part of Lagos (Ibeju Lekki). PWAN is a Real Estate company that is currently managing several expanse of land in the above mentioned area.

You may or may not have property in Lagos, but this is quite interesting. Having a property in Ibeju Lekki is one of the greatest investments now, even while many think it cost too much to do so. I have got interesting offers that are cheap and affordable.

Ibeju-Lekki is the next phase of Real Estate investment because it is the fastest growing real estate region in the whole of West Africa. Owing to this, Real estate properties in this region are evaluated to have over 250% Appreciation rate per annum!! Below are a list of the estates we have on offer and their respective prices;

It will be nice to enlighten you on the neighbourhood you will be ploughing into, neighbourhoods such as; the new Dangote refinery, eleganzer mega factory, Mayfair gardens, new Lagos pan Africa University, forth Mainland Bridge, newly projected Lagos international airport, various beach and resorts and lots more upcoming company including a gas station company.

Oakwood park estate phase 2 = N 1.080,000 per Plot (with COS, deed and survey, Excision No: KL/7152).
Oakwood park estate phase 3= N 900,000/Plot (with COS, deed and survey, excision no: KL/9541).
Oakwood Gardens Estate phase 1= N 9.315M/Plot (with general Governors Consent)
Oakwood Gardens Estate phase 2 = N 4.5M/Plot (with C of O)
Lekki villas Estate phase 1 = N 1.5M/Plot (with COS, deed and survey, excision no: KL/6864/7) buy 5 get 1 free. (Promo).
Lekki villas Estate phase 2 = N 1.5M/Plot (with COS, deed and survey, excision no: KL/7413) buy 5 get 1 free. (Promo).
PHPAC-2 Estate = N 450K/plot but since it’s a promo plot for PWAN HOMES CONSULTANTS clients can take advantage of it by pay the access fee of   N7,650(promo ends 13 June 2015)
QUEENS COURT (Sango otta, Ogun state) = N540, 000(with plan no: OG/2001/34)

NB: Lekki villas phase 1 & 2 is currently under promo at the above price for N 2,223/Square meter (sqm) i.e. 675sqm (Plot size) X N 2,223 = N 1.5M. Any closure date will be notified.

Best deals and offers available on these include;

Flexible and affordable instalments up to 12months
documents and receipts of payments are prepared within 3 days of receipt of payments.
allocation date is communicated to clients via sms.
site inspections and visitation is sponsored by the company and our inspections are scheduled for 10 am, 12 noon, 2pm and 4 pm daily every week days including Saturdays.

I would be glad to help you make wise investment choice/plans for yourself. I look forward to building a prosperous investment for you. Please do not hesitate to revert should you need more enquiries.

Best regards,
Nansel Chirman
Sales Agent.

Email: nansel4real_002@yahoo.com

Office Address: 6 Ogbeni street, Thera annex, by golden park estate, Sangotedo, Lekki-Epe express way, Lagos Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Five And Half Plots Of Land For Sale For N6.5m At Tipper Garage Area In Tanke .I / Interested In Scrap Barge / Request For Letting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.