Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland (1588 Views)

Promote Your Music On Star FM 101.5 Now / Dream 92.5 Fm / Dream 92.5 FM, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by IamMrNoble(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2015
Good morning and Welcome to Reality radio, 101.5 FM.. Right here on Nairaland.com. Africa's largest discussion board.

I am your host, Mr Noble. Standing by, to Inspire your everyday and to see that even your wildest dream becomes a reality.

Sit-tight as I unfold packages, being put together, just for..

Don't touch the dial..
Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by Icocop101(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2015
IamMrNoble:
Good morning and Welcome to Reality radio, 101.5 FM.. Right here on Nairaland.com. Africa's largest discussion board.

I am your host, Mr Noble. Standing by, to Inspire your everyday and to see that even your wildest dream becomes a reality.

Sit-tight as I unfold packages, being put together, just for..

Don't touch the dial..

Abeg tell us the KoKo jare.....
Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by IamMrNoble(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2015
Good morning once again. It's a beautiful Tuesday. The 10th day of June, 2015.

Today we join Tonto Dikeh, 30 and the Koko Master Dbang,35 as they celebrate their Birthday.

Happy Birthday to Real Madrid's coach, Carlo Ancelloti as he turns 55. Also to the youngest girl living in the White House, daughter to America's 44th President, Sasha Obama, as she clocks 13.

Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by IamMrNoble(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2015
Icocop101:

Abeg tell us the KoKo jare.....

All hands are on deck to hit the ground running..
Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by IamMrNoble(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2015
It's still Reality Radio. 101.5 FM right here on nairaland.com. Up next is a morning show 'Inspirations at breakfast'.

Today I bring you a short story on the life of the Author of Beyond Survival: Building on the Hard times, Captain Gerrard Coffee.

In February of 1966, two men flying combat
missions over North Vietnam, were shot down and imprisoned. They were isolated, chained to
cement slabs, and continuously beaten with
rusty shackles and tortured for information.
Although they were receiving the same
treatment, their belief system was working
differently. One man in other to avoid any
additional pain committed suicide.
The second man believed in himself, other
men and God than ever before. And it worked
for him.
Released 7 years later, Captain Coffee returned to
operational duties. He retired from active duty
in the Navy after 28 years of service.
His military decorations include the Silver
Star, two awards of the Legion of Merit, the
Distinguished Flying Cross, two Bronze Stars,
the Air Medal, two Purple Hearts, and the
Vietnam Service Medal with 13 stars.
For the past 20 years Jerry Coffee has been
considered one of the America’s top speakers,
addressing thousands each year.

Captain Gerald Coffee, who survived that
experience, has used his experience to
remind people all over the world that the
human spirit can overcome any level of pain,
any challenge, or any problem.
Yes, you and I can make it happen, if we
believe.

You can live your dreams at any point in Life. You can always bounce back.. Never lose Faith..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by Middlefinger1: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2015
u dey borrow FRCN frequency bah
Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by IamMrNoble(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Middlefinger1:
u dey borrow FRCN frequency bah

lol.. no.. This is only on Nairaland.com
Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by Middlefinger1: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
IamMrNoble:

lol.. no.. This is only on Nairaland.com
better get yours before dem catch you grin Howdy
Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by Whizzing(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Keep it up MrNoble.... me feeling yah!!!
Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by IamMrNoble(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good evening.. You're still listening to Reality Radio 101.5 FM. Right Here on Nairaland.com..

Up next is our Talk show. A program you could call in to share your views on a topic and also, sit back to learn from others..

Am still your host, Mr Noble

Today's Topic is, When does life really begin?
When do we start building our dreams, and at what age can someone feel he/ she has failed??

Some years back, 'Life Begins at 40', was a popular quote. In this century does this ideology still hold.

The phone line is open for comments only.. 08000

You may quote to give your views..
Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by IamMrNoble(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Whizzing:
Keep it up MrNoble.... me feeling yah!!!

ThNk you, Mr?? Ms?? Whizz.. That was really encouraging..
Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by IamMrNoble(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
It's still Evening Talk show on Reality Radio 101.5fm.. The question is;

Does Life begin at 40??

This is what some people sent to me..

Grace said:
When you are a child you are told that life
begins at 18, then when you turn 18, the
magical number is 21. At 21 you are told that
you don't really become an adult until you are
30, now that I am 30 I hear that life begins at
40, but I sent my Mum a birthday card telling
her that life begins at 50 recently.
I am beginning to think that life does not
begin until you are elderly and frankly (to
me) that seems like the time when your life is
about to end. I prefer that old saying, "today
is the first day of the rest of your life".

Ene had this to say too:
1) You earn lots of money by then so you can
enjoy life; you relax.
2) You gain respect from others.
3) With all these problems behind you the
mind and the physical body relaxes and the
person can look upon the younger ones with
pity.

From Selena, I got this:
I don't know if I agree life begins at forty; but
it sure gets alot better. I know from my own
experience and that of others, there is a
calming down and feeling of peace that can
take place. This doesn't necessarily have
anything to do with money, but, with
acceptance of where one is and going. It also
has alot to do with maturity and getting a
good idea of what one's priorities are or
should be. Becoming a parent finally at 42
sure helped me alot(it was a long awaited
miracle). Now, I appreciate everything so
much more. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by IamMrNoble(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Good morning to everyone on Nairaland.com dis beautiful morning.. It's your one and only Mr Noble.. Reporting for duty on Reality Radio 101.5fm..

Don't touch the dial
Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by IamMrNoble(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Like I said, it's a very beautiful morning.. And outside the Walls of the studio, it's raining in low key..lol..

This morning, I couldn't wait to hear one popular voice I'd come to really admire..

Luckily she called, and when I dropped the call, I sent her a Text..

From the Light at dawn.. To the stars in the Night, I wish you'd always remember how special you are..

It's still Reality Radio 101.5 FM..
Stay tuned for our next program
Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by Omotayor123(f): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nice one dear.

.Following......
Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by Stunner1(f): 3:14am On Jun 13, 2015
nice
following...

1 Like

Re: Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2015
following

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: D’banj – The King Is Here Ft. Cassper Nyovest X Reminisce / MP3: Mr. Eazi – Accra To Lagos / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM + Tracklist : Priddy Ugly – E.G.Y.P.T DLX (Deluxe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.