Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide (29263 Views)

SSS Is Recruiting Nationwide. (requirements) Jan. 18 .2017 / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / First Bank Is Recruiting Nationwide 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mekky05:
Nigerian employers always looking for cheap labour.. OND required,so as to pay meager salary!
at al at all na winch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by wisepigeon: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mekky05:
Nigerian employers always looking for cheap labour.. OND required,so as to pay meager salary!

na you open the biznes for am.
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by mikkyword(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
hormobollar:
pls, can someone with ND in Office Administration apply?

ND is ND irrespective the discipline.
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by niceguy7(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
hormobollar:
Babe try ur luck
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by ogedanny: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Buy Latest UK Used Phones At Your Own Price In Computer Village

Click Here: http://browsingphones.com/uk-used-phones-in-ikeja-lagos-nigeria-cheap-buy/
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by niceguy7(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
royal231:
Slot no make sense to work oooo..... unless you go dey thief phone like most of the workers there
Why u talk so?
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by shepherdnoble: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
darmys:
Slot Systems Limited, the leader in Mobile Telecommunications retail Company in Nigeria requires the services of qualified & certified National Diploma holders of Mass Communication for their outlets at the following locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ilorin, Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Uyo, Enugu, Eket, Calabar, Kano for the following positions;

1. ‎Customer Call Center Officers

2. Customer Service Officers

Responsibilities:
To take responsibility by being the first point of contact for all callers to the Customer Service Center and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered at All times.

To ensure that all calls to the Customer Service Center are dealt with promptly, in Line with agreed standards and targets.

To have full knowledge and ability to access all services, including Online transactional services to help meet the individual needs of our customers..

To update any requests made by the customers into the system to complete the task.

Requirements/Skills:
OND in Mass Communication

1-2 years experience.

Good Listener

Fluent in English

Phone skills

Computer Literate

If you are qualified for the above positions, please, send you CV/Resume to careers@slot.ng, hrslot@slot.ng

http://daminaija..com/2015/06/vacancy-nationwide-at-slot-nigeria.html#more
THEM FIT PAY 100K per month
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by DrGroove(f): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
royal231:
Slot no make sense to work oooo..... unless you go dey thief phone like most of the workers there
AH! Ha! Are you implying that slot workers are thieves?Lol
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by walemadu: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
haspol is now recruiting.

Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
[size=20pt]why not check out my signature
I will advice u do [/size]
I'm sorry, I'm older than that age. Use it
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by Mistaarhlohki(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
mojysiola:
I tried sending my application but its not delivering? Anyone in my shoes please? Or has any one sent that was successful? Thanks

Its a scam.......SCAM!!!!
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by darmys(f): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
shepherdnoble:
THEM FIT PAY 100K per month

lol.
i doubt

THis is how i see this salary thing

instead of 100k permonth to work on the island ( i live on the mainland)
i prefer to work close to home and earn less ( minus transport, time spent in traffic etc)
i know many people are burning their salary in traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by darmys(f): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Its a scam.......SCAM!!!!

how can it be when it is on their official website?
the same web site you buy phones from

http://www.slot.ng/careers/
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by olaolulazio(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
pls, can someone with OND in fish egg and animal abortion apply?
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by darmys(f): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
olaolulazio:
pls, can someone with OND in fish egg and animal abortion apply?

shocked lwkmd
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by babzlim(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
your search for a job is over visit (http:///29cdbb52), is powered by pushcv and Airtel. Please please and please don't miss this opportunity.
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by omo17(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
IbileArmy:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me for subscription details 08102446736
Scammer, God will publish u pple for using d same nairabet id for different names on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by shepherdnoble: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
darmys:

lol.
i doubt

THis is how i see this salary thing

instead of 100k permonth to work on the island ( i live on the mainland)
i prefer to work close to home and earn less ( minus transport, time spent in traffic etc)
i know many people are burning their salary in traffic.
YOU ARE RIGHT...WORKING ON THE ISLAND IS VERY STRESSFUL CONSIDERING d TRAFFIC, TRANSPORTATION etc.. Many will be hunting for d job without minding d disadvantages... It's well my sister.
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by SPAGGYYY(f): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry, I'm older than that age. Use it
and do u make 200k monthly? Just asking
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by Deluxii(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mekky05:
My broda no be small tinz o! Infact between China and Nigeria I don't know the one that has the cheapest labour in the world! Nigerian and Chinese employer are ready to use people and pay them meagre amount even if they can hypnotise (jazz) you to work the whole 30days for free for them without getting paid they don't mind So bad... So pathetic! Its a warning sign that no employer can pay you more than when you pay yourself when you run your biz and be your own boss.
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by darmys(f): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2015
shepherdnoble:
YOU ARE RIGHT...WORKING ON THE ISLAND IS VERY STRESSFUL CONSIDERING d TRAFFIC, TRANSPORTATION etc.. Many will be hunting for d job without minding d disadvantages... It's well my sister.

abi. but it is not their fault really.
May God help this country
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by darmys(f): 1:08am On Jun 13, 2015
Deluxii:
My broda no be small tinz o! Infact between China and Nigeria I don't know the one that has the cheapest labour in the world! Nigerian and Chinese employer are ready to use people and pay them meagre amount even if they can hypnotise (jazz) you to work the whole 30days for free for them without getting paid they don't mind So bad... So pathetic! Its a warning sign that no employer can pay you more than when you pay yourself when you run your biz and be your own boss.

True talk. but na small small
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by Beautifuldamsel(f): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
chizoin:

Did u rciv any cal 4rm slot ?

I sent my CV and its was successful...keep trying it'll go thru...
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by Beautifuldamsel(f): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
chizoin:

I sent my CV and its was successful...keep trying it'll go thru...
Did u rciv any invite 4 interview ?
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by Beautifuldamsel(f): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Tnx NL I got ds job & d pay is ok. Wil b resumin 1st wk of nxt mth

1 Like

Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by Exponental(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2015
hormobollar:
no matter ur course.... try! even if its yoruba, zoology or food n nutrition. patapata u won't be called. ur other qualities could speak for u. most of d mtn, zain , glo n etisalat call reps did irrelevant courses but delivers.
Re: Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide by hormobollar(f): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Exponental:

no matter ur course.... try! even if its yoruba, zoology or food n nutrition. patapata u won't be called. ur other qualities could speak for u. most of d mtn, zain , glo n etisalat call reps did irrelevant courses but delivers.
thanks bros

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test / What's The Starting Salary For Chartered Accountants / Pushcv Stage 3: Who Passed & Who Got Disqualified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.