Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Jehovah Or Yahweh Is Not The Same As Allah! Beware - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Or Yahweh Is Not The Same As Allah! Beware (8148 Views)

Who Is The Real Devil Jehovah Or Lucifer / How Do We Know That Jehovah or Allah Exist Outside Their Holy Books? / Who Should We Pray To Jehovah Or Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Or Yahweh Is Not The Same As Allah! Beware by olabowale(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Lazy:
This is silly! Language is a part of the culture of a people and Christ is all things to all men, so that he might save them. What he is saying is that when he is being worshiped by Arabs he is Arab. So when he is Arab, and their language is Arabic, God's name is Allah. When he is with English, and their language is English, God's name is God. You cannot express spirituality outside of culture and Christ can adapt to any culture as long as you follow his laws. People have to learn how to separate culture from spirituality.
Lazy (man), if Jesus was what you said he is in Arabic; why do the Arab Christians call him, Jesus; Isa, and God Almighty Creator Allah? Why does the Qur'an refers to Jesus; Isa bin Marian, Massiah, rasul bani Israil, ruh llah, etc? Now am gonna kill your argument above by attacking what you wrote below.

1 Corinthians 9:20-22

20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
Was Jesus the speaker here or Paul/somebody else, but not Jesus? If Jesus is not the speaker, how can you makethe statement above or, unless Jesus had invaded the body of Paul/the speaker of this verse, hence his reincarnate? Is this possible? I doubt it! All you have put forward is a deceitful way to lure the unsupecting!

21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
See what I mean? Another classical deceit! Going outside the boundary of responsibility. You see, Jesus never ministered outside the boundary of Children of Israel. But Paul, had to ignore jesus and go as far as he can, to deceive people and gain their commitments.

22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
This guy was more influencial that Jesus on those who claimed to be in a religion named after Jesus! The camelion pretends to be weak when he is talking to weak people! see the graet deceptions?
Re: Jehovah Or Yahweh Is Not The Same As Allah! Beware by lazy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2008
olabowale:

@Lazy: Lazy (man), if Jesus was what you said he is in Arabic; why do the Arab Christians call him, Jesus; Isa, and God Almighty Creator Allah? Why does the Qur'an refers to Jesus; Isa bin Marian, Massiah, rasul bani Israil, ruh llah, etc? Now am going to kill your argument above by attacking what you wrote below.
Was Jesus the speaker here or Paul/somebody else, but not Jesus? If Jesus is not the speaker, how can you makethe statement above or, unless Jesus had invaded the body of Paul/the speaker of this verse, hence his reincarnate? Is this possible? I doubt it! All you have put forward is a deceitful way to lure the unsupecting!
See what I mean? Another classical deceit! Going outside the boundary of responsibility. You see, Jesus never ministered outside the boundary of Children of Israel. But Paul, had to ignore jesus and go as far as he can, to deceive people and gain their commitments.
This guy was more influencial that Jesus on those who claimed to be in a religion named after Jesus! The camelion pretends to be weak when he is talking to weak people! see the graet deceptions?

Show me a scripture where Christ stated that you must use a certain language to refer to him? All Language is , is apart of culture, cultures are different and Christ can adapt because he is all things,

To me I think you have an agenda because until I see some scripture, to me it is your opinion and not the WORD.
Re: Jehovah Or Yahweh Is Not The Same As Allah! Beware by tsalam: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2009
christians are confused who jesus is so say god so say son of god why confused people the quran says they know nothing and truely they live to type
Re: Jehovah Or Yahweh Is Not The Same As Allah! Beware by theseeker2: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2009
Olabowale how could you forget this verse- Roman 2 , 3:7
'For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, Why am i also still judged as as sinner?'
This is clear example of how Paul manufautured the religion of christianty by 'lying to the glory of God'.
jesus never heard the word christianity in his life. the word was first used in Antioch 40 yrs after his alleged crucifixion.
Re: Jehovah Or Yahweh Is Not The Same As Allah! Beware by theseeker2: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2009
i sincerly dont understand what the problem with the word Allah is? Christians arabs before the time of Muhammad always knew their God by the name Allah (are you telling me they were also moon worshippers?). The mistake those that call Allah a moon god make is based on the wrong assumption that muhammed introduced islam an an entirley new religion or that he was the first musim. The Arabs before always knew of an all mighty God(Allah) millenia before muhammed was born as many a messanger were sent to them.

The arabs like most nations (as there was never a nation to whom God did not send a warner), corrupted the concept of a One and only universal God by associating partners with him and attempting to Reify or Anthormorphise Him (as christians did with Jesus). They felt God too holy or too distant to approach him that they had to worship stones, saints, moon, sun etc as intermediary.
Re: Jehovah Or Yahweh Is Not The Same As Allah! Beware by theseeker2: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2009
i want any learned christian in the house to tell me how the letters YHWH in the Hebrew text of the bible translates to Yahweh or/and Jehovah.
The Jews  knew God as EL, as in IsraEL or EmmanuEL.
Please i need your responses, and if i dont get any then we will conclude that they are mere fabrications and not the names of God.
Am waiting!

ps: I think it makes sense that we make our post in this forum like question and answer sessions. that way we will be able to deal with each points and not dodge answere or create diversions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazilian Gospel Singer Child Star, Jotta A Turns Transgender Female / Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? / What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.