Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here (4390 Views)

IF You are in Need Of I.t / Siwes Placement !! / Your Ultimate Guide To Getting I.T/SIWES Placement In Nigeria: / SIWES/I.T Students Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here by olu006(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2015
If you know any nice place for I T pls help out.
Re: I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here by davide470(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Consultants Collaborative Partnership - We are a professional Architectural Design, Engineering, Project Management and quantity Surveying Consultancy Services firm, with over 25 years experience in the Nigerian and African environment.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: IT/SIWES Placement

Job Summary
Perform tasks as directed.
Learn and gain valuable experience on the job
Qualifications and Requirements
Must be a full time students OR recently graduated student willing to engage in Internship/SIWES Placement in the following fields: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial relations and personnel Management, Business Administration and other related subjects.
Application Closing Date
Ongoing.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's to: recruitment@consultantscollaborative.com
Re: I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here by davide470(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Niiyo is an online market mall. We are well determined not only be the best and largest on-line market mall in Nigeria, but also to be most consumer friendly and offer best to our customers at best price ever. We are lunching with thousands of products, and 35 product categories. Our unbeatable prices, free shipping, secure, easy payment and buyer protection guarantee will surely encourage millions of buyers.

Job Title: E-Commerce Customer Service Intern

Job Description

Serves customers by fielding all inbound communication (email and phone).
Providing product and service information as well as resolving customer issues.

Educational Qualification/Requirements
Minimum of SSCE
Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
Good understanding of working together as a team to achieve set target and goals
Fast learner

Application Closing Date
15th June, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: career@niiyo.com
Re: I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here by khattab008: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
davide470:
Niiyo is an online market mall. We are well determined not only be the best and largest on-line market mall in Nigeria, but also to be most consumer friendly and offer best to our customers at best price ever. We are lunching with thousands of products, and 35 product categories. Our unbeatable prices, free shipping, secure, easy payment and buyer protection guarantee will surely encourage millions of buyers.

Job Title: E-Commerce Customer Service Intern

Job Description

Serves customers by fielding all inbound communication (email and phone).
Providing product and service information as well as resolving customer issues.

Educational Qualification/Requirements
Minimum of SSCE
Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
Good understanding of working together as a team to achieve set target and goals
Fast learner

Application Closing Date
15th June, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: career@niiyo.com

Please, do you know of any internship opening(Undergraduate) in Abuja?
Re: I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Port-harcourt/Rivers State I.T opportunity will be greatly appreciated.
Re: I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here by olu006(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Science base organisations for siwes student
Re: I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here by frenzymirakk(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Am really interested in this. I wasnt surposed to b here, however am here and pls any1 wu has any info on wher i can have my IT or even job should help me urgently. I was undertaking my IT wit sterlin bank earlier before directive came that all IT students should be disengaged. Ryt now am jst standing as its about erodin me the oppotunity ofgoin bak to skul dis year. Dis however is owning to d fact that i got no financial surport from any1. I dnt mind if its even factory work as lng as i keep body and soul togeda and wait for nxt year. Pls oooooo. 08130863336
Re: I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here by slimbless(f): 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Am also looking for a Siwes placement,a microbiologist.
Re: I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here by deewon56: 12:49am On Jun 19, 2015
Good day sir/ma,i'm a student of THE POLYTHECNIC OF IBADAN i need a place (be it production company) to do my siwes(4 month) programme that will start on october.i study mechanical engineering,i live in ibadan.experience is what i after,i would be glad for ur kindly response and opinion sir/ma my email is akindowaledayo@gmail.com
Re: I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here by pauloftarsus(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2016
i'm a student from Olabisi Onabanjo University, studied computer science and I'll be glad to gain experience that would help be a better professional.
email: ayoblurg@gmail.com
Re: I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here by ebenso2010: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2016
Am interested my email is felixpatrickebenso@gmail.com, graduated with OND in Electrical Electronics from Maritime accedemy, Oron.
please kindly help for Siwes training
Felix

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Graduate Internship / Prices Of Tokunbo Buses In Lagos / Nnpc Original Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.