Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Senator Saraki 'emerges' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Saraki 'emerges' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting (2823 Views)

Customs Seized Senator Saraki’s Range Rover (Photos) / APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President / Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Senator Saraki 'emerges' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting by omenka(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pangea:

The cursing I used was to show my discontent
I pray for the man to succeed cos if he fails we will all bear the brunt!
The truth is that I am not happy with the way everyone is running the ball around him.
Here was a man that everyone was afraid of about two weeks ago.
It seems as if many are realising that he might be a paper tiger.
Herein lies my anger.
Ok, if we are to look at it another way, what happens to Separation of Powers?? Is he really supposed to interfere?? Aren't we in a democracy anymore

Whoever you chose to support or curse is your prerogative. I have no qualms with that at all.
Re: Senator Saraki 'emerges' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting by Pangea: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
omenka:
Ok, if we are to look at it another way, what happens to Separation of Powers?? Is he really supposed to interfere?? Aren't we in a democracy anymore

Whoever you chose to support or curse is your prerogative. I have no qualms with that at all.

I'm all for separation of power but when turncoat is allowed to handover the control of the house to the opposition.
Then there is a problem
Re: Senator Saraki 'emerges' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pangea:

I'm all for separation of power but when turncoat is allowed to handover the control of the house to the opposition.
Then there is a problem
President Buhari has vowed to work with whoever emerges as the senate president. I think we shouldn't have problem with that.

My fear is that I see a problem ahead for APC due to how it was emerged. Every group that formed the party wants a share in part of the government and that's what happened in the emergence of Saraki as speaker.

May God take control

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G - BUHARI AGREES TO STAY ONLY ONE TERM IN OFFICE! / Why We Have To Allow The Naira To Be Devalued Pt 1 / Another Pro-biafra Protester Allegedly Shot By Policemen.. Very Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.