Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality (1073 Views)

6 Surprising Signs Your Eyes Reveals About Your Health / Learn How Your Blood Type Determines Your Personality / What Your Finger Length Reveal About Your Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality by lolaxavier(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2015
Who would have thought you could learn so much about yourself based on your finger length? Above you’ll see three different hands labeled A, B, and C. With each one, the ring, middle and index finger are different (or sometimes the same) lengths. Put your left hand up and find the one that most closely matches you. I think A describes me best....

A) The charming but pragmatic one

This one is me! People who have a ring finger longer than the index finger tend to be charming and irresistible to some at least. A’s are the ones who can talk themselves out of just about any situation. Additionally, they’re aggressive and excellent problem solvers. They tend to be incredibly compassionate and are often scientists, engineers, soldiers, and crossword puzzle masters.

B) The confident, get-it-done type

People with shorter ring fingers than index fingers are the self-confident, get-it-done types. They love solitude in which to work and accomplish the things they need to do, but that doesn’t necessarily indicate introversion. They’re very goal oriented and don’t like to be disturbed. They appreciate what they have but often hunger for more.

C) The peacenik

C’s are the peace-loving conflict-avoiding types. People with even ring and index finger length are well organized and want nothing but to get along with everyone. They are faithful in relationships, tender and caring partners, but beware: C’s have a fiery core that while suppressed in normal day-to-day activities can be dangerous if unleashed. They might be peaceniks, but please, stay on their good side.

Does this sound like you? Which letter are you? Let’s hear your thoughts in the comments below!

http://higherperspectives.com/finger-length-personality/

Re: Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality by daamazing(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2015
INca_
Re: Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality by Okaka27(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2015
Charming & Pragmatic grin grin grin

Okay.....
Re: Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality by kelechiMarie(f): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
A Charming and irresistible-check problem solver grin i'm not a talker though,i doubt that i can talk my way out of any situation.
Re: Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality by lolaxavier(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
kelechiMarie:
A
Charming and irresistible-check
problem solver grin
i'm not a talker though,i doubt that i can talk my way out of any situation.

Hmmmm...maybe you used your right hand
Re: Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality by kelechiMarie(f): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
lolaxavier:

Hmmmm...maybe you used your right hand
i actually used my left hand. However both right and left ring fingers are taller
Re: Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality by Stunner1(f): 1:43am On Jun 10, 2015
A is sooo me
Re: Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality by gostartit(m): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Am A and agree totally with your description of their characteristics
Re: Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality by Tabishkhan(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2015
B goes with me.
Re: Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality by lolaxavier(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Posts like dis no dey hit FP but if na Tonto dike dey baff, dem go put am....na wa ooo...
Re: Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Team A!
Re: Here’s What Your Finger Length Reveals About Your Personality by Huskyfrancis(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Do you, your friend or relative needs an extensive/intensive quality medical service with no cut throat charges?

In the heart of Pune in India is Ruby Hall Clinic, one of the best medical institutions in the world, arguably, the best in India is what you need.

We will help you with every required assistance free of charge to ease your medical tourism to Ruby Hall Clinic and we assure that you'll testify how humanly care makes God cure.

To help you arrange free video-conference with Panel of Doctors to discuss your health:

Speak with Folu:
Mobile: 08116950634, 08038243730
Whatsapp: 08038243730
Facebook: Komolafe F. Francis
BBM: 2BA5C16B
E-mail: folu_mgtworld@yahoo.com

Ruby Hall Clinic treatment cover the under-listed and beyond. Be encouraged to speak with Folu.

1. Anaesthesia
2. Cancer Treatment
3. Critical Care
4. Gastroenterology
5. IVF & Endoscopy
6. Liver transplant
7. Neurosurgery
8. Ophthalmology
9. Paediatrics Orthopaedics
10. Psychiatry
11. Vascular Surgery
12. Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
13. Cardiology
14. Dental Surgery
15. General Surgery
16. Kidney Transplant
17. Neuro Trauma
18. Nuclear Medicine
19. Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
20. Paediatric Surgery
21. Spine Surgery
22. Bone Marrow Transplant
23. Cosmetic Surgery
24. ENT
25. Hematology
26. Laparoscopic Surgery. (MIS-Minimal Invasive Surgery)
27. Neurology
28. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
29. Paediatric & Neonathology
30. Pain Management & Palliative Care
31. Urology.
32. Etc.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dr Bennet Omalu Who Will Smith Depicted in a film - Concussion / Photos: Multiple Accident On Warewa Long Bridge Lagos / 9 Signs That Show You Might Have Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.