Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Dave Matthews Band - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dave Matthews Band (980 Views)

LYRICS: P-square – “bring It On” Ft Dave Scott (full Lyrics) / Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Psquare Ft Dave Scott Instrumental With Hook (prod By Dj Shine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dave Matthews Band by samorijack(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2006
any dave matthews band fans here ? i'd really kike to meet y'all
Re: Dave Matthews Band by Labelle(f): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2006
I find that word 'fan' highly revolting.I recommend terms like that should be reserved for d millions of unfortunate victims who would ditch john mayer's limited EPP edition of 'CONTINUUM' for something as mundane as lip singing sounds of the simpson sisters.Id rather words like friends or people who cant put up with d bewildering outburst of mediocre music.All tanx2high_power R-label influence
Re: Dave Matthews Band by mrmetoo(m): 5:05am On Oct 24, 2006
I'm a fan of DMB. Their music is really good my best song so far is "Where are you going" but I've lost touch a bit. Even when Dave Matthews went out on his own he still had a couple of good songs
Re: Dave Matthews Band by samorijack(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2006
what do you know ,I finally get some responses , I sincerely appreciate you guys taking out time to respond tanxs. Well Labelle my apologies about the "fan" thingy,you seem really intense,I kinda like that smiley plus if you stay in Ikoyi ,you're not too far away from me,i'm in Ikoyi fairly regularly. I play the guitar and Dave matthews is a major influence on me he's also a mentor of sorts and a friend (kinda proud of that) you sound like there's a lot more to you ,pls don't be a stranger, a chat with you would be nice . Mr me too,my bro,I appreciate you response too,the DAVE MATTHEWS BAND is really one of the best live bands on the road today,pls keep in touch bro ,who knows I just might be on the road in a city near you soon, and I hope you'll like me too

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Star? / 1 Hit Wonders?! / Masebinu Simi By Clench

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.