Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Describe This Man In One Word - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Describe This Man In One Word (1046 Views)

Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Photo: One Word For This Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe This Man In One Word by Merlissa(f): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
An older, white haired man walked into a jewellery store one Friday evening with a beautiful young girl at his side. He told the jeweller he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweller looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring and showed it to him.
The old man said, "I don't think you understand, I want something very special."

At that statement, the jeweller went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000," the jeweller said.
The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it."

The jeweller asked how payment would be made and the old man stated by check. "I know you need to make sure the check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank on Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he said.

Monday morning, a very teed-off jeweller phoned the old man. "There's no money in that account."
"I know", said the old man, "but can you imagine the weekend I had?"
Re: Describe This Man In One Word by wahalababe(f): 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
smart
Re: Describe This Man In One Word by Askthelawyer: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
lol grin
Re: Describe This Man In One Word by sebyluv(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Very badt sharp guy. And most gals I am sorry to say deserve to be treated Dis way cos of d way dey present themselves.
Re: Describe This Man In One Word by Santi222(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bad oldie.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! How Many Of Us Have Experienced This? / 5 Funny Football Facts Among Children / Hilarious Photo: When Your Father Is the High Priest In Your Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.