Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle (3932 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Oge Okoye And Ebube Nwagbo Stun In Black / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by Y2KStyles: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yvonne Nelson wore a black dress made by Shebybena at the "If Tomorrow Never Comes" movie premier, had her makeup by @lawrebabe_mua.
While Ebube Nwagbo, also a guest at Miss Tourism Nigeria 2015 rocking a poshhair_by_eb and a Black Fabrizia dress and a Louboutin shoe.

Click here for more http://www.selectastyle.com/2015/06/african-actress-in-black-yvonne-nelson-and-ebube-nwagbo/

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by NAIRAADVERT: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
nice one.. rock it gals
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by Lilyomi(f): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Not the same dress. They both rock. I like Yvonne's hair tho.
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by phabuloz(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Both ladies look good in their outfit
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
b0th killz d show
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by BellaSwan: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice dresses
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by Y2KStyles: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2015

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by Y2KStyles: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2015

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by udmydearest(f): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yvonne looks sick.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by sinaj(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
udmydearest:
Yvonne looks sick.
tot m d only one dat noticed it sad
she use to b plump

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by sinaj(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
udmydearest:
Yvonne looks sick.
tot m d only one dat noticed it sad
she use to b plump

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by benkings(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
op Whose rocks
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
mtcheww............ebube, don't let me catch u 1 on 1 angry
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
I prefer the girl with the hour glass shape
I love the other lady's hair

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by Godmother(f): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Ebube killed this outfit, just like she does most of the time

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by pretydiva(f): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
I wil gve it 2 ebube. Yvonne luk 2 scrawny

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ebube got those curves of LIFE!
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle by Y2KStyles: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2015
For more on Ebube's style, visit

http://www.selectastyle.com/ebube-nwagbo/

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Mourn Me, Let Me Go And Rest’ - Actress Remi Surutu’s Daughter, Ayomikun / Regina Daniels Look Like 16years Old Girl In Her New Pictures / The Journalist Who Covered Buhari's Burial At Saudi Arabia Was Forced To Speak U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.