Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

I’m Still Saidi Balogun’s Wife – Fathia Balogun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Still Saidi Balogun’s Wife – Fathia Balogun (883 Views)

Fathia & Saidi Balogun's Children Are Grown Up Now (Photos) / Fathia Balogun, Saidi Balogun At Bimbo Akinsanya's Son's Birthday Party / Olamide And Saidi Balogun Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Still Saidi Balogun’s Wife – Fathia Balogun by TopCelebritiesM: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Despite the fact that popular actor, Saidi Balogun has taken a new wife called Funke Tayo Sofowora. Star actress, Fathia Balogun is insisting that she is still the first wife of the actor and mother of his two children.
The actress has been telling friends and foes that Saidi being a Muslim is free to marry four wives and that she has nothing against him taking another wife. Read more...
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/im-still-saidi-baloguns-wife-fathia-balogun/
Re: I’m Still Saidi Balogun’s Wife – Fathia Balogun by yatch360: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
You are still his wife? R u serious!.
Re: I’m Still Saidi Balogun’s Wife – Fathia Balogun by mofayodeyahoo: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
You be iyale, yes you are right
Re: I’m Still Saidi Balogun’s Wife – Fathia Balogun by mofayodeyahoo: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Right madam you be iyale for them
Re: I’m Still Saidi Balogun’s Wife – Fathia Balogun by Airforce1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Someone should wake her up from sleep
Dis is not nollywood movie

(1) (Reply)

#OSGVITILIGODAY - Celebrating World Vitiligo Day / Di’ja Signs Endorsement Deal With Glo / 5 Interestings Signs You Are TOTALLY High On Love (according To Science)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.