Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Bussiness Or Handwork - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bussiness Or Handwork (2748 Views)

STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture / Business Or Handwork / Food Bussiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bussiness Or Handwork by Subkid(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hi nairalanders, please help me. Am just a young guy following my dream, i do find my self confusing when wana making a choice, am curently working to earn my self money to forward my bussiness plan but i do confuse if i should learn handwork first befor fulfilling my bussiness dream but when i look at d years i will spend to learn hand work make me lost interest. Pls ladies and gentle men what should i do as i found my self in the midst of confusion?
Re: Bussiness Or Handwork by BiggerBro: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
There are the options available, as there is one you and two visions, depending on how much you have and what the business you want to do is like, there are available options, the first is that you can share your business with a partner while you go and learn the trade and it will be only advisable if the handiwork is in line with your business vision. And you can go straight for the business if you have full knowledge of the business or if you have a reliable person that knows. The handiwork option is just you acquiring the knowledge of a business be going into it. And also, I can say you should go into the business and while at it, you can learning it as a handiwork or education attached to it, its adds to your knowledge, experience and meeting people.
Re: Bussiness Or Handwork by sluvy4tune(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
No one will be able to tell you exactly what you want.

First solve this issue before we can contribute betters way to whatever you have chosen to do
Re: Bussiness Or Handwork by Subkid(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thank you biggerbro, i learn alot for ur reply. I wanted to open phones and phones accessories shop but i don't know how to repair phones. So am confuse if i should go ahead to open or going back to submit my sef an learn how to repair befor setting up d business or if i should open it an lve repairing? the problem is, i just need strong motivation to make d right decision
Re: Bussiness Or Handwork by OCTAVO: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Subkid:
Thank you biggerbro, i learn alot for ur reply. I wanted to open phones and phones accessories shop but i don't know how to repair phones. So am confuse if i should go ahead to open or going back to submit my sef an learn how to repair befor setting up d business or if i should open it an lve repairing? the problem is, i just need strong motivation to make d right decision
Learning how to repair phone doesn't take long like you painted it. Within 3months max, you should be done. You made it look as if it will take you years. Pls kindly learn how to repair first before you open your shop. That's my advice.
Re: Bussiness Or Handwork by dav8id(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Subkid:

you can start phone sell and phone accessories sell without knowing how to repair phone...i start my life as a phone accessories seller. after a year then i learn phone repair in 7 days.

if your reasons for learning how to repair is because you want to sell phone on accessories , then you dont have to.you can start phone sell and accessories shop while phone repair on his own can ask for attach with you if you wish.

many are into this business without knowing how to repair phone.

but its good for you to know how to operate almost any kind of phone.
Re: Bussiness Or Handwork by Subkid(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ok, thank u all for d good advice, may be i will take 1-3 month and learn how to repair phones n operates any types of phone properly befor going ahead to settup d bussiness. Dat will be good right?

1 Like

Re: Bussiness Or Handwork by Emasky4real(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Subkid:
My #5 piece of advice
On choosing between whether to start your sales of accessories, phones business and learning mobile phone repairing, I suggest you go for your mobile phone repairing training first, If you are eager to learn and your boss is willing to coperate with you, within 3-6 months, you will be good to go,
Once you are through with your training then you can start a mobile phone repair centre, with which you add other services like sales of phones and accessories, battery charging, sales of recharge cards and so on.
I currently work as a mobile phone engineer in my own mobile phone repair centre. For more info you can reach me on whatsapp or call 08063027629

(1) (Reply)

Become A POS Agent & Distributor/aggregator In Nigeria! / Prices Of Ice Block Machines In Nigeria / Join The Wholesale Mailing List/thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.