Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

South West Has Lost Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Has Lost Out (9925 Views)

A Detailed Analysis On How PDP Lost Out In The Senate's Scheme Of Things / How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal / EXCLUSIVE: How Dambazau Lost Out In NSA Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West Has Lost Out by ZeroTolerance: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
With what has happened today, I don't think Gbamigijala or whatever will emerge as speaker. Saraki is seen as Yoruba in some angles even though he is from the North Central and claims to be Fulani sometimes. The north will want a core northerner to emerge as speaker and they have an overwhelming numerical advantage in the House of Reps.
South west has lost out

4 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by superstar1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
ZeroTolerance:
With what has happened today, I don't think Gbamigijala or whatever will emerge as speaker. Saraki is seen as Yoruba in some angles even though he is from the north west and claims to be Fulani sometimes. The north will want a core northerner to emerge as speaker and they have an overwhelming numerical advantage in the House of Reps.
South west has lost out

Nyamiri from South East, I do not know that Fulanis bear Bukola or Saraki?

grin grin grin

34 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
We are talking Saraki and you are doing tribal politics.
Yakubu Dogara for Speaker

3 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by biafransoul: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lol.... We don't talk much we just teach them how the game is played. Somebody should tell Tinubu this is not local politics but politics for the real men. He should go back to bourdilon and continue to be the local champion there. Can't stop laughing. Lest I forget, where is Gbawe, the chief hypocrite? Can't wait to read his long epistle again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost Out by nzeobi(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tambuwal me and I saraki you. Orubebe no go vex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost Out by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
@OP, is the VP not from south west?
Is the VP from west west?

1 Like

Re: South West Has Lost Out by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:

grin grin grin
Rotimi Amaechi and Mustapha Chike Obi are from Osun and Kastina respectively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost Out by superstar1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Their surnames reflect where they are from, while Saraki's says where he is from.

3 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by dondo83(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
byrron:
@OP, is the VP not from south west?
Is the VP from west west?

biko ask him oooh. osibanjo is from niger delta. lol

2 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by after1: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
BuddahMonk:

You are very dumb Ebuka. Is Saraki a fulani name? Ahahahahaha. Never knew your foolishness is now in full bar.

2 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by alooya(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
And buhari is from west-east
Re: South West Has Lost Out by backtosender: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
osibanjo as a mere commissioner cheesy

12 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by masseratti: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:

grin grin grin

sorry bro Bukola Saraki is half yoruba half fulani,that said Femi will win the race in the house of assembly.
Re: South West Has Lost Out by horlabiyi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nope, you're wrong. Saraki is from Kwara state which is a state in the North Central of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. The senate president Bukola Saraki is a Yoruba man, he's originally from Ondo state but his grand-father moved to Ilorin the Kwara state capital and his father did great things for the Ilorin people.
Re: South West Has Lost Out by Omololu007(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
biafransoul:
Lol.... We don't talk much we just teach them how the game is played. Somebody should tell Tinubu this is not local politics but politics for the real men. He should go back to bourdilon and continue to be the local champion there. Can't stop laughing. Lest I forget, where is Gbawe, the chief hypocrite? Can't wait to read his long epistle again
no ibo man can stand tinubu

2 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by Fash20: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:

grin grin grin

he said saraki is from North West grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by ZeroTolerance: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
horlabiyi:
Nope, you're wrong. Saraki is from Kwara state which is a state in the North Central of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. The senate president Bukola Saraki is a Yoruba man, he's originally from Ondo state but his grand-father moved to Ilorin the Kwara state capital and his father did great things for the Ilorin people.
His father denied being Yoruba so how ca he be Yoruba? Even his dressing is Fulani.
Saraki: I Am Fulani From Mali https://www.nairaland.com/311148/saraki-fulani-mali
What is Yoruba about this man apart from name?

[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Bukola-Saraki1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9Am6wCc4ivEE4r1jUlBqew9XPStm_fnHlkC8IScs7knJaA7XUtg[/img]

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT96lxIWbUrIQIHO-ZNuzYtSJdrLtXAIlaCjVaBt7_GVFKwK9zLNA[/img]
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2D2lswbfLEy6hU_cZh-tnyvYWlYeGZ-2uClqi0JWiJKihm2aB[/img]
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1FNzWw-4-KXBUAQLXwPJsNSBQJ0T6fPS4KjSA28X4irhImVZ8[/img]

5 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by sammyj: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
OPs is deluded and leaving in a false paradise !!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: South West Has Lost Out by tobtap: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
ZeroTolerance:
With what has happened today, I don't think Gbamigijala or whatever will emerge as speaker. Saraki is seen as Yoruba in some angles even though he is from the north west and claims to be Fulani sometimes. The north will want a core northerner to emerge as speaker and they have an overwhelming numerical advantage in the House of Reps.
South west has lost out
the op is clearly CLUELESS...bukola saraki is yoruba,his father olusola saraki is yoruba,his mom is from ondo state,his wife is yoruba and all his kids bear yoruba names...bukola has neva denied is yorubaness.... since u are obviously clueless...yorubas will no occupy the positions of vice -president,senate president and possibly speaker..... grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by superstar1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
masseratti:
sorry bro Bukola Saraki is half yoruba half fulani,that said Femi will win the race in the house of assembly.

Half Fulani? Tell me the name of his mother.

Joker.

I don't know that Fulani's bear Florence Morenike, just like they are bearing Olusola.

Clowns.

No. 2 --- Yoruba

No. 3 --- Yoruba

Most likely 4 will be one too grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by Adekorya: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
U are bunches of pple wasting ur precious time on the pple that av no second to spare.

Yoruba don't abt position at federal Level

What we care about is good governance dat will favor everybody
Re: South West Has Lost Out by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
after1:

You are very dumb Ebuka. Is Saraki a fulani name? Ahahahahaha. Never knew your foolishness is now in full bar.

Olusola Saraki is the descendant of the Fulani that tool Ilorin away from Afonja check his biography and see.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abubakar_Olusola_Saraki

So Yakubu Gowon is Hausa because he speak Hausa and align with North.

If Saraki is yoloba Tinubu wouldn't have supported Lawan because Bukola is omo wa.

Check his bio and cure yourself pepetual ignorance.

1 Like

Re: South West Has Lost Out by MugabeRobert: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:

Joker.

I don't know that Fulani's bear Florence Morenike, just like they are bearing Olusola.

Clowns.

No. 2 --- Yoruba

No. 3 --- Yoruba

Ha ha ha ha ha ha . . . .

1 Like

Re: South West Has Lost Out by after1: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

Olusola Saraki is the descendant of the Fulani that tool Ilorin away from Afonja check his biography and see.

If Saraki is yoloba Tinubu wouldn't have supported Lawan because Bukola is omo wa.

[/s]

You are truly dumb i swear. Quit smoking igbo and your brain will cool down. Is Saraki a fulani name? So Morenike, gbemisola, sola are all fulani names.

Tinubu's man is Akume and not Lawan as you dumb people are thinking, you only read nairaland news but dont know what goes in the background. Tinubu is not even interested in the Senate tussle, stick to Igbo smoking Ebuka.

5 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by MugabeRobert: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

[/s]

But Tinubu supported Tambuwal against Yoruba speaker during the last regime. Why are you this slow?

3 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
tobtap:

the op is clearly CLUELESS...bukola saraki is yoruba,his father olusola saraki is yoruba,his mom is from ondo state,his wife is yoruba and all his kids bear yoruba names...bukola has neva denied is yorubaness.... since u are obviously clueless...yorubas will no occupy the positions of vice -president,senate president and possibly speaker..... grin grin grin grin

Re: South West Has Lost Out by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
MugabeRobert:
[s][/s]

But Tinubu supported Tambuwal against Yoruba speaker during the last regime. Why are you this slow?

Oga read the screenshot or go to wiki and read the familiography.

His father is fulani while his sun is yoloba, imagine this kind mutation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South West Has Lost Out by MugabeRobert: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
BuddahMonk:

[s]Oga read the screenshot or go to wiki and read the familiography.

His father is fulani while his sun is yoloba, imagine this kind mutation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

You are a dunce.

Is Wikipedia a reliable source?
Re: South West Has Lost Out by omazus: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Is like you know sarai more than he knows himself. His father once granted interview and said the family is Fulani. Why not Google.
horlabiyi:

1 Like

Re: South West Has Lost Out by 7lives: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
superstar1:

Joker.

Clowns.

No. 2 --- Yoruba

No. 3 --- Yoruba

When they supported Saraki they thought they were hating on Tinubu.
Femi will pick the speakership position, Saraki is not from southwest, the people who made Saraki the senate president should have known better.
Yoruba can have no 2,3,4 positions na God win.
Re: South West Has Lost Out by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
His paternal were Fulani that took over Ilorin from Yorubas while his son has also snatched Senate Presidency from Yoloba choice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am not a tribalist, we are debating

4 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost Out by Adekorya: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Tinubu not supporting Saraki is nothing but political strategy.

We all know Saraki is one of the core member of PDP before the formulation of Apc

Meaning he cannot be trusted ( which later out to be true with his decision to join hand with PDP member )

And in politics over ambitious people (which Saraki seems to b ) are dangerous
to give power to

And at the same time his case with EFCC is enough to command 20years imprisonment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Public Officials Took N400bn Bribe In 1 Year – NBS / NNPC Operational Expenses Of Idle Refineries Hit ₦6 Billion In October / Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.