Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. (1424 Views)

UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) / Nursing Students And Aspirants / Better By Far Students Pls Help........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pls I am confuse...
I want to know the steps in applying for nursing in Nigeria.
Do i need jamb or just my waec. Thanks
Re: Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. by pbs4real(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tohphaz ur attention is needed. .
Re: Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. by born2lead01: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Snowangel4:
Pls I am confuse...

There are two options available; one is to go through the university system which is a 5year program while the other one is to go through nursing school which is 3years. Nursing education is currently undergoing reform in the country and soonest university degree May be the minimum requirement to practice nursing in Nigeria .

Note that if you wish to proceed to obtain your university degree after 3years in school of nursing in Nigeria,you will have to spend either 4years as a direct entry student or 5years as a part time student.

Nursesarena (dot)com contains most resources you will need in making a decision. Feel free to ask further questions or clarifications.
Re: Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
born2lead01:

There are two options available; one is to go through the university system which is a 5year program while the other one is to go through nursing school which is 3years. Nursing education is currently undergoing reform in the country and soonest university degree May be the minimum requirement to practice nursing in Nigeria .

Note that if you wish to proceed to obtain your university degree after 3years in school of nursing in Nigeria,you will have to spend either 4years as a direct entry student or 5years as a part time student.

Nursesarena (dot)com contains most resources you will need in making a decision. Feel free to ask further questions or clarifications.

Thank you very much
Re: Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. by 2sex(m): 12:14am On Sep 09, 2015
Snowangel4:

Thank you very much
I want you to know something today.... Please please and please take this nursing very serious. You will never Lack till your last breathe on earth. No matter what you do or what happens, never be discouraged to stop.

God bless.
Re: Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=2sex post=37816356] I want you to know something today.... Please please and please take this nursing very serious. You will never Lack till your last breathe on earth. No matter what you do or what happens, never be discouraged to stop.

God bless.[/quot

U sound serious.. Is there something I need to know pls.
Re: Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. by 2sex(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=Snowangel4 post=37846735][/quote] all I am saying is that it's HOT cake and you can work anywhere in the world... Anywhere. I just want you to know that you have taken the right decision and should follow it religiously.
Re: Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
2sex:
all I am saying is that it's HOT cake and you can work anywhere in the world... Anywhere. I just want you to know that you have taken the right decision and should follow it religiously.

Alright thanks
Re: Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 10, 2015
2sex:
all I am saying is that it's HOT cake and you can work anywhere in the world... Anywhere. I just want you to know that you have taken the right decision and should follow it religiously.
Are u a registered nurse?
Re: Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. by ayokellany: 5:10am On Sep 29, 2015
Snowangel4:
Pls I am confuse...

OP smart idea, even more smart if you are able to complete the course successfully n travel to Europe Australia or the USA. Make hay while the sun shine, takia.
Re: Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 29, 2015
ayokellany:

OP smart idea, even more smart if you are able to complete the course successfully n travel to Europe Australia or the USA. Make hay while the sun shine, takia.

K..thanks
Re: Nursing Students Pls I Need Help Ur Help. by tpiah99: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Didnt know you are female.

(1) (Reply)

Geophysics Industrial Training Placement Assistance / Research Project Topics And Materials In Theartre Arts / Inside Out Of Nnamdi Azikiwe Library In University Of Nigeria (UNN) – Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.