Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,479 members, 7,843,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Hilarious Akpos Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Akpos Jokes (1198 Views)

Hilarious!!! Akpos Infects His Father With The Lassa Fever!!! / Hilarious!!! Akpos' Telephone Call To A Radio Programme / All Akpos Jokes On NL-> Enter If U Wan Laf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Akpos Jokes by Dannyandre(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Of course I am joking. Were you not the one that started it?
A Guy was called for an interview by Chevron based on his performance while working for Shell.
The Interviewer
Akpos asked; What is your current pay at Shell and what are you looking at with Chevron?

The Guy said; 9 Million Naira per annum plus medical and other benefits. Considering the position here in Chevron, I'd be looking at 20-22 Million Naira per annum, a status car, overseas vacation and medicals.

Akpos said; Today is your lucky day! The position comes with 35 Million Naira per annum salary, 2014 Range Rover Sport as official car, Mercedes Benz S65 AMG as status car, overseas medical treatment. A fully furnished house in Lekki, health insurance for your wife and children, 2 houses to be built for you in any town of your choice and in your village, annual overseas vacation for you and your family fully-paid first class, 2 Million Naira wardrobe allowance per annum, cook, steward and 2 drivers, country club membership, and you are entitled to keep all that the company gives you if you put in just 3 years of service. The Guy in bewildered excitement exclaimed; Haaaa! Sir, you must be joking.

Akpos said; Of course I am joking. Were you not the one that started it?
Re: Hilarious Akpos Jokes by Dannyandre(m): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
When I went to school I was taught:

PUSSY meant a CAT
SEX meant GENDER
BITCH was a FEMALE DOG
DICK was a NAME
BANG was a SOUND
RUBBER was an ERASER
ASS was an ANIMAL
SCREW was just a TOOL
HEAD meant a part of BODY
BALLS meant a round TOY
NUTS meant DRYFRUIT
69 was just a NUMBER

And then I came across all you dirty minded folks, and suddenly my education got ruined.
Re: Hilarious Akpos Jokes by Timerkin1: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Hilarious Akpos Jokes by stormybucci(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Is This Foolishness Or Godliness? / The Unseen Words Of Andile Jali (photo) / Modern Funny Picture Of When U Mst Live In An Upstairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.