Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again (4815 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Nigerian Air Force Increases Tempo Of Air Strikes Against Boko Haram. Photos / Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by fulanimafia: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu's influence in President Muhammadu Buhari's administration needed to be whittled down.

Congratulations to Senator Olubukola Abubakar Saraki, The Turaki of the Illorin Emirate.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by QuotaSystem: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Gaskiya barka dai. There was no way Lawan would have been allowed, he was seen as a trojan horse to our Senators, a puppet.

6 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by fulanimafia: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Gaskiya barka dai. There was no way Lawan would have been allowed, he was seen as a trojan horse to our Senators, a puppet.
Walahi. let us hope Gbajamila gets the speakership, so it does not look like:

President: NW
VP: SW
SP: NC
Speaker: NW
CJ: NW

with regard to federal character.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dan iska ni op wan na
Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congrats the Saraki Dynasty. This Fulani guys sabi politics wela.
Congrats The Fulanis, God bless the Fulanis.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by QuotaSystem: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Walahi. let us hope Gbajamila gets the speakership, so it does not look like:

President: NW
VP: SW
SP: NC
Speaker: NW
CJ: NW

with regard to federal character.

Exactly. Let us hope Femi wins, although some of our members have serious plans to shock Tinubu again as I'm gathering. Regardless Nigeria will survive this.

4 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by QuotaSystem: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
BuddahMonk:

shocked shocked shocked

AMEN! tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by sosanova: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
thief-nubu has been used n dumped by the a-bokis grin grin grin
expect more betrayal of thief-nubu in the coming days

12 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by fulanimafia: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
sosanova:
thief-nubu has been used n dumped by the a-bokis grin grin grin
expect more betrayal of thief-nubu in the coming days

he wasn't betrayed, his influence was whittled. Watch out for the speakership results then you will understand better.
Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by Ikengawo: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
BuddahMonk:

bro, why?

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by knightsTempler: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Failed politics of ethnic numbers; it has suddenly become primitive and unworkable in modern Nigeria.
Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by attacker231: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
The last time i checked, Lawan is not Yoruba. So why are some gullible yeeboes screaming SW in all this nonsense. Is Lawan from SW?

3 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by fulanimafia: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Ameen.... It is for the good of the nation. One man cannot be allowed to be too powerful for our President.

4 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by fulanimafia: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
attacker231:
The last time i checked, Lawan is not Yoruba. So why are some gullible yeeboes screaming SW in all this nonsense. Is Lawan from SW?

They knew he was a Yoruba puppet, and Tinubu could have held PMB by the balls with impechment threats if they fall apart because PMB chooses to investigate his tenures for corruption. Nigeria has just been saved, our change has been protected. Saraki on the other hand, will play ball to save his balls, not that he will succeed.

1 Like

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by attacker231: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
bro, why?

hahahaha. He think he is mocking Yorubas by saying God bless Fulani. The same Fulani you cry about daily on this forum that they kill you, I dont know when Lawan become a Yoruba man. HEhehehehe. The Election was between NW and NC, but you gullible yeebhoes think you are mocking SW. lwkmd

5 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by ebamma(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
And I was expecting this APC to be different,
Saraki is corrupt and we all know it,
The state he ruled is one of the most underdeveloped States in this country, and he is still ruling it by proxy,
Is this the change you guys were talking about,
Pathetic hypocrites,
If I hear una talk nonsense about PDP again na thunder go fire una

1 Like

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Number 2 and 3 Yoruba

This is a political coup

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by attacker231: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

They know he was a Yoruba puppet.

So Saraki is now a Fulani puppet? Akume is Tinubu's candidate and he has been schemed out at the beginning, This thing is about those guys and not even ethnic rubbish, but you people dont know. The main man behind the string is Atiku. He is one backing and financing Saraki for the senate. I just dey laugh una.

3 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by QuotaSystem: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
attacker231:

So Saraki is now a Fulani puppet? Akume is Tinubu's candidate and he has been schemed out at the beginning, This thing is about those guys and not even ethnic rubbish, but you people dont know. The main man behind the string is Atiku. He is one backing and financing Saraki for the senate. I just dey laugh una.

And Atiku is what? You are learners. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by ebamma(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

They knew he was a Yoruba puppet, and Tinubu could have held PMB by the balls with impechment threats if they fall apart because PMB chooses to investigate his tenures for corruption. Nigeria has just been saved, our change has been protected. Saraki on the other hand, will paly ball to save his balls, not that he will succeed.
'una change has been protected you say'
So true, .
This is the government of the Fulani
By the Fulani
And for the Fulani
More change to una pocket mallam,
Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by fulanimafia: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
attacker231:

What do you think Atiku is? Igbo?

1 Like

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by fulanimafia: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
ebamma:
'una change has been protected you say'
So true, .
This is the government of the Fulani
By the Fulani
And for the Fulani
More change to una pocket mallam,

Lets join hands and build this country, you guys played horrible politics and lost out, otherwise it wouldn't be this way...SE would have definitely had the SP. Wait till 2023 then you can have a shot, or secede.

Mind you, we love our Yoruba brethren, this is just politics, we support Gbaja.
Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by attacker231: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

And Atiku is what? You are learners. grin grin grin

Yeah I know he is Fulani. You dont get my point, this is not about Fulani issh as the OP is pointing it to be, you wont understand anyway.

1 Like

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by QuotaSystem: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
attacker231:

Yeah I know he is Fulani. You dont get my point, this is not about Fulani issh as the OP is pointing it to be, you wont understand anyway.

Au contraire, I get you. I'm just not naive (no pun intended), all politics is local.
Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by ebamma(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Lets join hands and build this country, you guys played horrible politics and lost out, otherwise it wouldn't be this way...SE would have definitely had the SP. Wait till 2023 then you can have a shot, or secede.

Mind you, we love our Yoruba brethren, this is just politics, we support Gbaja.
We didn't lose out on anything,
We don't depend on government handouts to survive, we are businessmen,
It's you guys who depend on government who will be excited over all this,

4 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by frankyychiji(f): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
attacker231:

Atiku Fulani??
Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by attacker231: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Au contraire, I get you. I'm just not naive (no pun intended), all politics is local.

Lawan is not a Yoruba man nor from SW, so i dont know how they are tagging it Fulani Vs Yoruba thing. Saraki's mum is even Yoruba and he is half Fulani, half Yoruba so i dont understand why some yeebhoes are jubilating like they won a trophy.

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by attacker231: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
frankyychiji:
Atiku Fulani??

Atiku Abubakar was born to an itinerant Fulani trader and farmer Garba Abubakar.... According to wiki

1 Like

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by basilo101: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
attacker231:
He is a southwestern pupet and wouldnt hv givn way to emergence of Ike. Yeeboes broke record again, producing a deputy senate president with opposition party
Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by dokyOloye: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
frankyychiji:
Atiku Fulani??
yes,a very big yes.

1 Like

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by Habakus: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
attacker231:

Oga,you can laugh from now till the next 4 years,your laughter is in vain and self-mockery. Under your very own nose,Tinubu was out-smarted in the game. I know the next thing you'll do is to start attacking the Igbos. *grins*.

2 Likes

Re: The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again by Maghan37: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
ebamma:
And I was expecting this APC to be different,
Saraki is corrupt and we all know it,
The state he ruled is one of the most underdeveloped States in this country, and he is still ruling it by proxy,
Is this the change you guys were talking about,
Pathetic hypocrites,
If I hear una talk nonsense about PDP again na thunder go fire una
U are definitely full of shit & an ignoramus. D last time I checked Saraki as a governor was 1 of d best performing governors in Nig. Saraki congrats may God use u 2 improve our lifes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Pictures Of the Beautiful City Of Owerri - The City Of Gold And Diamonds / Canadian Politicians Addressing Biafrans At The IPOB Protest Canada (video,pics) / Rochas Okorocha Removes All The Chairs And Equipments in IICC Owerri( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.