Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

President Buhari Didnt Attend Apc Lawmakers' Peace Meeting....channels Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Didnt Attend Apc Lawmakers' Peace Meeting....channels Tv (718 Views)

Why I Didn’t Attend APC Rally In Akure – Akande / Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP / Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Didnt Attend Apc Lawmakers' Peace Meeting....channels Tv by dorofresh: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nigeria - President Muhammadu Buhari was absent at the International Conference Center for the meeting slated to broker peace among the factions in the leadership tussle of the 8th National Assembly, PUNCH reports.

Reports say the lawmakers-elect and some chieftains of the party had converged for the meeting only to hear that elections were going on at the National Assembly and that Senator Bukola Saraki had emerged the new Senate President.

Present at the ICC meeting were some APC governors, chieftains of the party and former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu. The Spokesman of the party, Lai Mohammed, arrived several hours later.

Party chairman and chieftains of the APC said that they were studying the situation and would react at the right time.

Politics - President Buhari Didn't Attend APC Lawmakers' Peace Meeting - CHANNELS | Nigerian Bulletin http:///Ix4TfUCV4T

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari Didnt Attend Apc Lawmakers' Peace Meeting....channels Tv by deebsman1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
folds arm, watching
Re: President Buhari Didnt Attend Apc Lawmakers' Peace Meeting....channels Tv by KoredeBellosMum(f): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didnt Attend Apc Lawmakers' Peace Meeting....channels Tv by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good for his reputation and I think it will be good if he ( PMB) issue a congratulatory message to Bukola Saraki.
Re: President Buhari Didnt Attend Apc Lawmakers' Peace Meeting....channels Tv by frankyychiji(f): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Op, you should be telling us why buhari didn't attend the meeting scheduled at his instance. Please find out and get back to the house grin
Re: President Buhari Didnt Attend Apc Lawmakers' Peace Meeting....channels Tv by frankyychiji(f): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:
You see why I called you a monkey?
Re: President Buhari Didnt Attend Apc Lawmakers' Peace Meeting....channels Tv by deebsman1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
na attention u dey seek and i won't ansa u
frankyychiji:
You see why I called you a monkey?
Re: President Buhari Didnt Attend Apc Lawmakers' Peace Meeting....channels Tv by frankyychiji(f): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:
na attention u dey seek and i won't ansa u
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Didnt Attend Apc Lawmakers' Peace Meeting....channels Tv by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
chai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

one chance oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections / Oby Ezekwesili: Gov Aregbesola Must Solve The Broken Public Finance In Osun / Saraki Runs N’assembly From Private Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.