Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (871 Views)

FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
A Batch C corp member popularly known as Hope was stabbed to death in his room in Aboh Mbise local government of Imo state last Saturday June 6th. His door was broken into while he slept and was attacked. Eyewitnesses say he was stabbed to death by an indigene. The police is currently investigating the case but no arrest has been made so far. Sad! A pic of his room after the killing after the cut...*warning - contains graphic photo*

Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by Merlissa(f): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
So Sad

RIP
Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by Ukeachu1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
may God help us
Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by KoredeBellosMum(f): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by ijustdey: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
still thinking........

what could have being the cause of his killing by a native of the land. something went wrong
Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by amichaelz101(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
RIP nigga
Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by pussygotlips: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rip young,

i hope a woman is not behind this calamity
Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by kolatobs(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
rip
Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by Edwardhead(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
[size=25pt]what a loss[/size]
Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by Yustash001(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Oh Lord help us...R.i.p...may God give the family fortitude to bear the loss...
Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by adNEXT: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
What a loss!! RIP !!
Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by akugbemike(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State by azimibraun: 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
He has either threatened somebody as Nigerians always do.." I will deal with you in your home town and nothing will happen" or he has told a local dude" I don collect your Babe, do ur worst" I guess somebody's worst is evidently in the pics.. RIP fella.. but am almost 90% sure he caused his own death as unnecessary and avoidable as it is. Nobody shld kill anybody over empty braggadocio threat.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Not Smiling... Mobile Phone Reportedly Turned Into Soap In Lagos (pics) / Drug Dealer Dies Of Cocaine Ingestion Before Reaching Asia. / CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.