Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives (4782 Views)

David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly / Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / Just In: APC In Shambles, Yakubu Dogara Emerges Speaker (house Of Reps!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives by kglamour(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
How I wish all these for the betterment of masses undecided

1 Like

Re: Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives by Chigold101(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
meforyou1:
PDP has taught APC a bitter lesson in parliamentary politics
lion of babylon (lolzzz) cant control any arm of the national assembly... He cant forget today in his life time...

This is not south west but Niger area...

Both Biafrans & Arewas are here...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives by VirginFinder: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congrats to Dogara!

Gbaja fought a very good fight.
So very proud of him.

Imagine, despite a Yoruba having emerged Senate President, Gbaja could still poll 174 votes.
What if Bukola hadnt emerged the Senate President?

Yorubas should be contented with no 2 and 3.

Thank God!!
Re: Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives by nasoeb: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
PDP The Masters while Abigshit are still learners

1 Like

Re: Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives by meforyou1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Chigold101:
lion of babylon (lolzzz) cant control any arm of the national assembly... He cant forget today in his life time...

This is not south west but Niger area...

Both Biafrans & Arewas are here...lolzzz
Biafrans join hand with Hausa Fulani flog the hell out of that frog-eyed drug dealer
Re: Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives by vikyno(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is a Victory for democracy( In Tinubu's Voice)
Those guys at the Chambers just made my day. Where are the Amala politicians?
Re: Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives by meforyou1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Afritop:
IS IT THAT THEY ALSO WENT TO WELCOME PMB AT THE ICC
Good question
Re: Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives by Jalaqua(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congratulations honorable Dogara. Wishn u all d best.
Re: Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives by Chigold101(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
meforyou1:
Biafrans join hand with Hausa Fulani flog the hell out of that frog-eyed drug dealer
lolzzz

His chest beaten is what has put him in this position. He claimed he has eyes for talent & he knows how to win election. Time for real electioneering came today at the National Assembly and he was no where to be found.

Thiefnibu this is the beginning of your down fall. You can rule every part of South West, but not anyother place...hahahahhhahhaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives by udy4real(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jagaban where are u?
Re: Dogara Emerges The New Speaker 8 House Of Representatives by Chigold101(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Seun what kind of injustice exist in this your forum? Why are some mods in nairaland out to cause confusion?

This my post was on FRONT PAGE & after some minutes someone withdrew it and replaced it with another post.

Is there any money that is paid for someone that made front page? Or do mods take bribe to place posts on FP.

I am tired of complaining but now i see why the guy that pulled nairaland down last year did so. The frustration in nairaland is becoming unbecoming.

Seun warn your mods...
Seun warn your staff...
Seun give your employees training...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“those Who Live In Glass Houses Do Not Throw Stones” – Babangida Tells Buhari / EXPOSED - Corrupt Diezani Alison-madueke Fake "Cancer" Make-up To Evade arrest / I Cant Stop Thanking Gov Rochas Okorocha For This In House Swimming Pool(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.