Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker (50080 Views)

Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / Court Rejects Saraki’s Protest Against Senate Forgery Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by onatisi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Liar mohammed should buy some suya, oorijin and just relax . This game don pass dem .

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by bugzbunny: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Mtchewwwww lie mohammed should Go and DIE
U will die first
Ewu gambia
I bet u dnt hv a father
Ezi ohia
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by shizzle11(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
chai! I'm laughing so hard here. APC are the majority in the national assembly and yet still the crying babies. PDP we too much jare....

liar mohaMad shut up, stop whining and bury your head in shame

NTOOR gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Mistermamus(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
APC mite nt last beyond 2019 dey don't even know what dey are doing confused bunch of ppl lead by 1 greedy drug baron. todays event shows nothing gud will comeout from apc dey dont just know how to play politics n make decisions chai we don enter one chance
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
This is indeed a pure illegality! Out of 108 senators (Zannah excluded), only 57 were sworn in and partook in this sham called an election.

PDP and snitches like Saraki shouldn't rejoice yet. After the court must have declared the emergence of the SP and DSP illegal, the APC will also sanction Saraki and that will be the beginning of the end of his political career and indeed his strength in Kwara politics.
Infact at this point, I bury all my grievances against Gbajabiamila (which are more personal and not for national interest). Any APC lawmaker who pairs with a PDP lawmaker for their selfish interests do not deserve to lead or remain in APC.

You think Buhari and Tinubu are fools? Film just start.....abeg pull a cushion, sit back, relax and watch how events unfold.

Ha!ha!

Clanging cymbal.

When sarai and co fought against GEJ and the pdp, they were called "progressives", but now, they are traitors. Name wa O.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Lionsclaw: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
This is indeed a pure illegality! Out of 108 senators (Zannah excluded), only 57 were sworn in and partook in this sham called an election.

PDP and snitches like Saraki shouldn't rejoice yet. After the court must have declared the emergence of the SP and DSP illegal, the APC will also sanction Saraki and that will be the beginning of the end of his political career and indeed his strength in Kwara politics.
Infact at this point, I bury all my grievances against Gbajabiamila (which are more personal and not for national interest). Any APC lawmaker who pairs with a PDP lawmaker for their selfish interests do not deserve to lead or remain in APC.

You think Buhari and Tinubu are fools? Film just start.....abeg pull a cushion, sit back, relax and watch how events unfold.
grin Rumpelstiltskin this is not cartoon o. Should I save this your post and repost it back to you in the near future when Nigeria calls APC bluf grin
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Mistermamus(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
I truly feel sorry for VP Osinbajo, he is a man bereft of ANY political capital at this point in time. Not with his party, not outside it.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Mistermamus(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
sweetgala:
Just because Saraki and Dogara won does not mean PDP have the majority in the house, on any given day when bills are passed the full APC force would be out to frustrate these two guys who sold out
c dis 1 u av forgotten David mark is d minority leader. PDP has a Deputy president in d upper chamber so dey are controlling both upper n lower chamber which makes dem majority no matter how APC lawmakers do nuttin will happen coz dey are in control n u av forgotten dey went into deal with Saraki n supported him so dey can get favour from him too
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin Rumpelstiltskin this is not cartoon o. Should I save this your post and repost it back to you in the near future when Nigeria calls APC bluf grin
grin angry
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Decentdamsel(f): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmm,this really got me thinking...R u sure some of the PDP to APC defections are not planned

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by 247notire(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
elohorayodele:
yawa dey
make them elect their own nah
maybe in their time we can have two of everything

remember they promised a parallel govt
3 bottles of origin and one plate of pepper soup for u dia! Quote dis wit ur acc no if u hv faith wink

3 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by pure2012soul(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:

Stop dreaming.
Read the house rules.
Courts have no say in this matter.
The Jagaban is finished
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Ahmeduana(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ariel20:
My APC goofed big time.. they should just jejely hold peace talks with Saraki & dogonyaro abi wetin be him name..

PDP clearly took advantage of their internal issues.
SORRY YOU ARE JUST A LEARN!
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by pure2012soul(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Decentdamsel:
Hmmm,this really got me thinking...R u sure some of the PDP to APC defections are not planned
That should be obvious by now
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by pure2012soul(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mistermamus:
I truly feel sorry for VP Osinbajo, he is a man bereft of
ANY political capital at this point in time. Not with his party,
not outside it.
He's a spare tyre at best

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by tripplelll: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu think he is in Lagos ',he has enter one chance

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by rottennaija(m): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
notobs:
APC are Sore losers. Welcome to a new Nigeria where impunity by party bigwigs will not be tolerated. The legislature has a right to elect their leaders without being railroad by party bigwigs with big egos who feel the own the country.
Goodmorning APC grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean when 57 out of 108 carry out an election when the others are not around? Is that the what you mean by having the right to elect their leader?
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by 2kris(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
GrandMufti:
Na today?
hahahahahaha na tinubu d richest landlord in africa be that...abeg bros wetin be ur brand
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by gregor1: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by fm7070: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Why does APC always cry foul whenever they lose?
Do they think that they own Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Isn't it too late to cry over split milk. C'mon pick up the napkin and set about preparing another cup of milk! Good thinking is at the foundation of a good product. APC should set about (and very quickly too) learning how to manage political success. They should cultivate folks like Atiku and Donald Duke for good counterbalance come 2019.
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by jenti: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
The President goofed when he said he is notvinterested in who emerges as leaders in the National Assemnly. His utterance and behaviour made it difficult for the party to wade into this issue early. I hope he picks some lessons here.. He had by his slow and neutral approach strengthened the opposition and weakened his own party. Nigerians will wash how he will now easily get his political appointees ratified and his executive bills dpeedily passed into law.
Congratulations to Atiku, the brain behind the politriking. He had gotten his pound of flesh and silently staging his comeback in 2019.
The drama had just begun
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Lionsclaw: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
sweetgala:
Just because Saraki and Dogara won does not mean PDP have the majority in the house, on any given day when bills are passed the full APC force would be out to frustrate these two guys who sold out
You no sure say this your gala bitter so undecided ? When they frustrate bills who will suffer is it not Nigerians. Be like say u go return to school to learn democracy 101
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by ghettodreamz(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

A lot of people said that of Pres. Buhari. GEJ too.

It's a BIG blunder when you compare Saraki with Buhari. It's like you comparing a wolf with a sheep. Gerrit?
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Lionsclaw: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
jenti:
The President goofed when he said he is notvinterested in who emerges as leaders in the National Assemnly. His utterance and behaviour made it difficult for the party to wade into this issue early. I hope he picks some lessons here.. He had by his slow and neutral approach strengthened the opposition and weakened his own party. Nigerians will wash how he will now easily get his political appointees ratified and his executive bills dpeedily passed into law.
Congratulations to Atiku, the brain behind the politriking. He had gotten his pound of flesh and silently staging his comeback in 2019.
The drama had just begun
Stop leading Buhari to his political grave. Right now as it stands he is very well respected by the majority of Nigerians but the day he toes the line of your advice he tends to become a godfather and Nigerians will crucify him. The best thing was to remain neutral which he did
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ahmeduana:

SORRY YOU ARE JUST A LEARN!
Please explain to me

Na the SS/SE own bad sha.. no single executive power to us.. What a shame angry
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by dhappyking(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
It still intrigues me as to why those APC members decided to hold a meeting, in a venue outside their chambers on an Inauguration Day.Politics can be interesting at times, with all the drama, prologue, climax et al! Season eight is definitely going to be very interesting.
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by bakila: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
jenti:
The drama had just begun
Buhari did the best thing by remaining neutral. Even some Igbo people now have a sense ownership and pride in this new Government with the curious election of Ekewremadu as DSP.
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
A house divided against itself cannot stand. The 'enemy' can always come in through the dissentients/splinter groups.

Whatever happens though, may the best man for Nigeria always win.
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
odeotito:
Isn't it too late to cry over split milk. C'mon pick up the napkin and set about preparing another cup of milk! Good thinking is at the foundation of a good product. APC should set about (and very quickly too) learning how to manage political success. They should cultivate folks like Atiku and Donald Duke for good counterbalance come 2019.

I thought I was the only one who thought they didn't know how to handle success too.

While they were celebrating like kids thrown into a candy store, strong currents were running underground.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by Isoni(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sincerely you are thinking out of the box here, truly if some members of APC decamps to PDP in d near future then this was all written in the scripts

Decentdamsel:
Re: APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker by ElectGINeer(m): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
This APC people get problem. I knew that if it was PDP that won the presidential election, Buhari would do the vice.
But I know that there are two types of change the physical change that no new substance is formed and the chemical change in which new substance is formed.
BUHARI DON'T FAIL THE NIGERIA TEST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR / "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard / Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.