Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) (74343 Views)

President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) / Corpse Of Abdulkadir Kure Arrives Niger State From Germany. Photos / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ahahahah. Na picture they go take for there ni undecided
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by vecman22(m): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by Judas2013: 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
hmmm is buhari already grooming fashola to take over from him ? Well only time can say but am instinctively sure that fashola will be our next president after buhari... cheesy

i hope so
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin Dem dey stroll for Germany... Em no sabi road again
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by loomer: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
How this one take be street na
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by miqos02(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
good
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by StarFlux: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
mby d plan sef is to sell ogogoro patents to germany so boko haram needs to fuel their stupidity wid other means. dat would explain the ogogoro ban.
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by piicity(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Does their trekking make us beat germany @ u20 worldcup
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by Masculity(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
mistypiper:
these people really took so much pictures in Germany. Dem never go 4 G7 before i guess.

Baba come and do light o, I can't continue buying petrol and yet pay nonsense PHCN.

Fashola I sight you. smiley

the pictures don tire me sef. But they look good sha.
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by ibrams(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
ok...one day i will be dere is jst a matter of tym tongue
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by mralabs(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
B
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by tyasramadan(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
A partnership which I think is good because Germany is one of the countries, and Germany has a great political activist
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by BrightEye(m): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
looking at the above pictures, all what come into my mind is the imagination that Fashola becomes President one day. He really looks like one.
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by kheart(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
mistypiper:
these people really took so much pictures in Germany. Dem never go 4 G7 before i guess.

Baba come and do light o, I can't continue buying petrol and yet pay nonsense PHCN.

See we wey voe for change dey experience steady power supply yafu yafu. Na pray I just dey pray may nepa carry light sef

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by Bifwoli: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Useless president walking the clean streets of Germany while his people live in dusty,filthy and very insecure villages.

The presidency must return to the south for Nigeria to develop.
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
kheart:

See we wey voe for change dey experience steady power supply yafu yafu. Na pray I just dey pray may nepa carry light sef

But na change I vote too laa.
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bifwoli:
Useless president walking the clean streets of Germany while his people live in dusty,filthy and very insecure villages.

The presidency must return to the south for Nigeria to develop.

Make he dey crawl? So much development in the last 6yrs.
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by HRich(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
mistypiper:

I have Genarators that uses water for Sale
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
I'm an igbo guy whose origin is frm Anaiocha local govt., anambra state but damn it i won't mind voting 4 dis man called Fashola should he decide 2 contest 4 d post. He's such a brillant adminstrator. Buhari shud make either d minister of power, petroleum or d FCT. My take
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by iyobosadavid: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
While he is strolling with fashola in germany, boko haram is still bombing...
Is this the man that promised to end boko haram crisis in one month? This is the 8th day it remains 23 days and he has not visited sambisa forest, is this how a serious president should act?

Later he would call jonathan clueless, infact buhari is clueless too.

A president suppose to be in his country and settling issues, than walking about from one place to another.
does he have two heads that makes him different from u or isn't he a human like u. See who is talking, u dat can not even take care of ur domestic issues is here talking trash
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by largeman4u(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Buhari grooming Fashola for the Job in 2019.

Buhari meant well for Nigeria
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by iyobosadavid: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
nativedoctors:
Our presdo's outfit really sucks .
u are a gombi
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by Defcon1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
I'm only loving the lush green scenery.
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by badman007(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Any Igbo men left in politics? In fact any Igbo men left in Abuja
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
kastonkastrol:
hmmm is buhari already grooming fashola to take over from him ? Well only time can say but am instinctively sure that fashola will be our next president after buhari... cheesy
by dat tym fashola hair go b snow-white grin
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by Spells(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dear president, we did not elect u to be strolling around Germany like a lost poppy, no mind fashola he has achive his aim. Come n work on naija, cos without we nigerians there is no u buhari.
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by professore(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Beautiful environment
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by thefakestan: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Abeg na shoe or Palm P. Buhari wear?

ThefakeStan
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by dotunson(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is this the man that promised to end boko haram crisis in one month? This is the 8th day it remains 23 days and he has not visited sambisa forest, is this how a serious president should act?

A president suppose to be in his country and settling issues, than walking about from one place to another.

Na wa ooo.they way people just comment sha. When GEJ was dancing at a rally just a day after bomb blast u guys said nothing.in the 5 years of GEJ did he ever visit sambisa forest? PMB never spend one month una don won kill am for weting GEJ no do in 5years. Darris God oooo. And beside he went to G7 to submit a wish list that will end book harm once and for all.And he also moved the command HQ of the army close to the fight. That's a man that knows what to do.
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by Apex32: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Ur name really tells who u ar! We don't need to scold u again.
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by faboben10: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
oyinbo people appreciate nature
Re: Buhari And Fashola Strolling On The Streets Of Germany (Photos) by richposh: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.