Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Looking For A GOOD Toyota Or Honda Car Below 400k Around Abeokuta - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Looking For A GOOD Toyota Or Honda Car Below 400k Around Abeokuta (1027 Views)

Car Below 1 Million? / Car Dealer Needs A Car Below 400k."don't Bother If Car Is Not In Good Condition" / I'm In Need Of A Small Toyota Or Honda Car....Toks Or Registered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A GOOD Toyota Or Honda Car Below 400k Around Abeokuta by capricornian(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hi guys with good cars, let's make a deal... PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

1- It has to be either Toyota (camry) or Honda.

2- The car has to be in good condition in terms of interior and exterior.

3- The Engine must be sound.. Gear must be good.. Air conditioner... good transmission

4- I only have 350k ..
or 400k ONLY IF I DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANY WORK ON IT.

5- You have to be in Abeokuta or be ready to drive to Abeokuta if you are sure of the car and if the deal is done you will get your money immediately without stories.

The Buyer is very serious

Contact him on whatsapp - 080 3506 7053 or call on 090 9671 6992

Sorry my criterias are too many

Thanks
Re: Looking For A GOOD Toyota Or Honda Car Below 400k Around Abeokuta by capricornian(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Waiting....
Re: Looking For A GOOD Toyota Or Honda Car Below 400k Around Abeokuta by alancruise(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Your post is somehow funny sir

No model
No year of make

But you want all of it neat and sound and must be within you . 350 to 400k.. I wish you all the best though
Re: Looking For A GOOD Toyota Or Honda Car Below 400k Around Abeokuta by PehaKaso: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
capricornian:
Waiting....

@Samad805, a brother needs help
Re: Looking For A GOOD Toyota Or Honda Car Below 400k Around Abeokuta by capricornian(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
alancruise:
Your post is somehow funny sir

No model
No year of make

But you want all of it neat and sound and must be within you . 350 to 400k.. I wish you all the best though

Thanks Bro... I thought people will tell me what they have and we will see if it's something we like and if we can make a deal.

Obviously a Toyota in that range might most like be 1996 model right?
Re: Looking For A GOOD Toyota Or Honda Car Below 400k Around Abeokuta by ogawisdom(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
U will get but keep lik 100k bc there will be things to fix at least 4tires n battery plus other suspension components.

Ur priority shld b sound engine n transmission esp if auto

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Looking For A GOOD Toyota Or Honda Car Below 400k Around Abeokuta by capricornian(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
ogawisdom:
U will get but keep lik 100k bc there will be things to fix at least 4tires n battery plus other suspension components.

Ur priority shld b sound engine n transmission esp if auto

Goodluck

Thanks my brother.. I really appreciate and may God bless you
Re: Looking For A GOOD Toyota Or Honda Car Below 400k Around Abeokuta by capricornian(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2015
wink
capricornian:
Hi guys with good cars, let's make a deal... PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

1- It has to be either Toyota (camry) or Honda.

2- The car has to be in good condition in terms of interior and exterior.

3- The Engine must be sound.. Gear must be good.. Air conditioner... good transmission

4- I only have 350k ..
or 400k ONLY IF I DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANY WORK ON IT.

5- You have to be in Abeokuta or be ready to drive to Abeokuta if you are sure of the car and if the deal is done you will get your money immediately without stories.

The Buyer is very serious

Contact him on whatsapp - 080 3506 7053 or call on 090 9671 6992

Sorry my criterias are too many

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz ML 430 Up For Sale / Tokunbo 2006 Toyota Tundra XSP @ 3.650m / Ultra Airconditioner Keke Napep Storming Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.