Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

U.k. Residents, Please Help Me Test My Phone-in Web Application! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / U.k. Residents, Please Help Me Test My Phone-in Web Application! (988 Views)

Cheap Laptops 4rm U.k 4 Sale / Nigerian Brothers Develop App To Allow Nigerians Shop From U.K., U.S. Sites / Clean New U.k Acer One Mini Laptops For Sale.08169446319. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.k. Residents, Please Help Me Test My Phone-in Web Application! by nprime(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2006
Hey Guys,

I just finished writing a web application that accepts phone calls and streams them online for free. The best way to describe it is "a voice enabled forum". Currently I have call-in numbers for the U.K., Canada and the U.S. I've tested the North American numbers but I need volunteers in the U.K. to test the U.K. call-in number.
The link to the website is here: www.africamediaweb.com

I would also really appreciate it if you guys could rate the site; all feedback would be appreciated, especially constructive criticism!

nprime
Re: U.k. Residents, Please Help Me Test My Phone-in Web Application! by Bossman(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2006
Does the person actually have to be in the UK, or all that matters is that they have a UK number?
Re: U.k. Residents, Please Help Me Test My Phone-in Web Application! by nprime(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2006
All you need to do is to be able to call the U.K. number, regardless of where you are.

(1) (Reply)

Flickering And Multiple Images On Monitor / Old Dell P11 Laptop How To Load Os In It / Glo-1 To Induce Internet Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.