Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

U.k. Residents, Please Help Me Test My Phone-in Web Application! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / U.k. Residents, Please Help Me Test My Phone-in Web Application! (966 Views)

Cheap Laptops 4rm U.k 4 Sale / Nigerian Brothers Develop App To Allow Nigerians Shop From U.K., U.S. Sites / Clean New U.k Acer One Mini Laptops For Sale.08169446319. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.k. Residents, Please Help Me Test My Phone-in Web Application! by nprime(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2006
Hey Guys,

I just finished writing a web application that accepts phone calls and streams them online for free. The best way to describe it is "a voice enabled forum". Currently I have call-in numbers for the U.K., Canada and the U.S. I've tested the North American numbers but I need volunteers in the U.K. to test the U.K. call-in number.
The link to the website is here: www.africamediaweb.com

I would also really appreciate it if you guys could rate the site; all feedback would be appreciated, especially constructive criticism!

nprime
Re: U.k. Residents, Please Help Me Test My Phone-in Web Application! by Bossman(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2006
Does the person actually have to be in the UK, or all that matters is that they have a UK number?
Re: U.k. Residents, Please Help Me Test My Phone-in Web Application! by nprime(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2006
All you need to do is to be able to call the U.K. number, regardless of where you are.

(1) (Reply)

Windows Authentication Problem. / My Computer Stop Accessing The Internet Until It Is Rebooted / Any Cyber Cafe Job Opportunity In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.