Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election (52816 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by WIZGUY69(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
shoro niyen
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Chris talker. You don blow your one chance.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringringringrin cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin cheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin gringringringringringringrin cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy gringringringringrin cheesycheesycheesygrin cheesycheesycheesy cheesygrin grin
why are you laughing @ FFK, I don't and will never trust that man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by chesterlee(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ffk
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by shegsrules(m): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
FFK no d abuse again, na to the thank people before ur next court hearing.

FFK brain grin grin

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by OpinionLeader: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
FFK is nothing but a political jester. He should stop fooling himself.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by datbay(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
yorke1:

K for Keg
lolssss
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ffk still dey exist
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by freedom96: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygrin
cheesycheesycheesy
cheesygrin
grin
Omo u re very happy today o.U don join apc?abi na tinubu u dey laugh at?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by dinocy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
OpinionLeader:
FFK is nothing but a political jester. He should stop fooling himself.
oathman:
BASKET MOUTH OF NIGERIA POLITICS....YOU ARE A POLITICAL WASTE , U BELONG TO THE DUMP SITE

But na only congratulation he talk na.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by MizMyColi(f): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
freedom96:
Omo u re very happy today o.U don join apc?abi na tinubu u dey laugh at?

Omo, na agaban I dey laugh o!cheesy

The J for hin name don fall comot like broken teethgringringrin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by ROYALTIPPERS: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BEWARE OF EILENTRUST (A DATA SELLER), HIS NOW SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOR; A FRAUD. TRANSFERRED MONEY TO HIS ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS NOW.
HE HAS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRANSFER, AND NO LONGER PICKING HIS CALLS.

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD. THEY DECEIVE PEOPLE BY INITIALLY WINNING THEIR TRUST, THEN START DEFRAUDING NAIRALANDERS.

BEWARE.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by MizMyColi(f): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
why are you laughing @ FFK, I don't and will never trust that man

As for FFK, hin matter dey Angel Gabito table.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by CrackieG: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ass kisser
lalasticlala:
FFK has reacted to the outcome of today's NASS Elections.

See screenshot below:

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

As for FFK, hin matter dey Angel Gabito table.

why are you taunting the aganban sorry jagaban of APc?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmm...I guess he is sober today.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by MizMyColi(f): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
why are you taunting the aganban sorry jagaban of APc?

Hahahahahahaha.
C'monnn, stop spoiling his name, it's aga-ban!grincheesy

I just don't see any good in him..
That's all Hannie.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by temitemi1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
I do take him serious.
AbuMikey:
Nobody takes FFK serious!

The Man that talks from both sides of His mouth.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by d33types: 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Who's the useless person trying hard to retain this F*FK F*FK man in the spotlight? angry angry angry

Who gives a shit what he thinks?nonsense
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
FFK is to PDP what the midget is to APC They are both twitter mad attack dogs

One has diarrhea of the mouth that makes him talk brainlessly while the other has diarrhea of the fingers that also makes him twitt brainlessly and the sad part of it all is that they are both shameless.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by temitemi1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
U mean the chief looter of the S/W cheesy
MizMyColi:

Hahahahahahaha.
C'monnn, stop spoiling his name, it's aga-ban!grincheesy

I just don't see any good in him..
That's all Hannie.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by MizMyColi(f): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
temitemi1:
U mean the chief looter of the S/W cheesy

gringringrin
Azzin Ehhh
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by sheymoni(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
The only time I take this guy serious is when he's showcasing his talent as womaniser
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Arch1:
Yoruba political leaders should beat a tactical retreat now and start to demand for FISCAL FEDERALISM and DEVOLUTION OF POWERS
you spitting nonsense when we have the VP and even Bukola is a Yoruba.. U ppl SE and SS need to chil and sit somewhere and learn how to play the game from Hausa and Yoruba.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by Ayorinwolemi: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by lastpage: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
doublewisdom:
Whatever! Tinubu has been served. I am So happy.

You are too naive to know "How it works"! grin grin

Big-Time Politicians like tinubu NEVER lose!

Their gain may just not come from where everyone was expecting!

But at the end of the day, "something" is always traded for them, to keep them satisfied.
His "Choice" losing the Senatorial Presidency does not mean even the chosen will still not do the bidding of "the Lion of Bourdillon".
Just watch as Saraki tries to mend fences with him.

Politicians, especially the Nigerian types, are a special breed of people with no "permanent friends or alliances".... dem be prostitute! grin wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by Abugab(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
I am very sure because FFK asked that all Honorable members from the South West to vote for Femi Gbaja made him to loose.
Anyone that gets FFK's support now for any position will surely loose out.
I think this dude should be avoided like a plague from now on due to the consistency of those he supports loses out in any position they contest for.
FFK, e don do, just go on a long political oblivion.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by arsenal33: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Arch1:
Yoruba political leaders should beat a tactical retreat now and start to demand for FISCAL FEDERALISM and DEVOLUTION OF POWERS

Everything is not about tribes

This is just pure politics
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by Chigold101(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygrin
cheesycheesycheesy
cheesygrin
grin
cheesy grin na ur voice i hear pass
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by freedom96: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Na so himm too lagh una when he sent GEJ packing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by Iwonimi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good move by ffk. The man make sense for the first time
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election by symbianDON(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Click like if you think FFK is a mole in PDP
mole ke?? more like rat if u asked me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Buhari’s ‘Hidden’ Ministers By Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.