Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2015 (3166 Views)

Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2015 by chapatti: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Below is the list of the top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria and their estimated financial worth with p-quare taking the lead.

List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth 2015

1. P-Square

P-Square net worth is – N25.6bn

2. Don Jazzy

Don Jazzy net worth is – N7bn
For the complete list, click >>> http://nigerianeducation.com.ng/top-10-richest-musicians-in-nigeria-2015/
Re: Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2015 by tutaboi(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
I'm coming I believed that I will top dat list one day..
Re: Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2015 by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Oh please......if P-Square is worth N25 billion, then Rumpelstiltskin is worth N483.9 billion undecided
Re: Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2015 by dulux07(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Na so billion easy to get. undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2015 by ibrams(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Oh please......if P-Square is worth N25 billion, then Rumpelstiltskin is worth N483.9 billion undecided
hmmm...i like ur imagination

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2015 by chapatti: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Almost all the artistes in the industry have featured Flavour in their songs. His vocal ability is unrivaled. He is one of the very best the industry has ever seen.Flavour is reputed to have special interests in dogs Flavour is reputed to have special interests in dogs
From the moment he picked up the guitar, you now he is destined for the top. Flavour N’abania is one like no other and no one could mimic him successfully no matter how hard they try.
02. Don Jazzy – $35.0m The only musician in this list with no song to call his own, yet, he commands so much respect and money that even the best in the industry dare not ask who is he. Don Jazzy is a builder, a producer extraordinaire and industry pacesetter.
The CEO of Mavin Records is surely one of Nigeria's best ever producers The CEO of Mavin Records is surely one of Nigeria’s best ever producers
Whatever he lays his hands on becomes gold. He raised D’Banj to the status of international superstar, and when D’Banj left, he produced other superstars.Dorobucci, Adaobi, Eminado, Sulurere, Banana are some of the major hits he produced after the MoHit saga. Don Jazzy’s net worth is $35.0m
01. P-Square – The Richest Musicians in Nigeria – $128.0 million

(1) (Reply)

Android Glo Unlimited Free Browsing For Three Years! / Nigerian Hollywood Actor Chiwetel Ejiofor Kisses His Girlfriend In Public(pics / 14 Year Old Hausa Hip Hop Singer Dies In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.