Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,615 members, 7,847,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent (79216 Views)

Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos) / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / Buhari Wins Kano With Landslide Victory-daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by LMAyedun(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
I'm waiting for Baba Obasanjo's reaction

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by baybeeboi: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
PDP is the game always

even with Minority they displayed their experience fully.

I hail PDP.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by softnipples(f): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu ,U neva chi chom chin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by SuperSuave(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by baybeeboi: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hehe!
Call that ''THE PUNCH''

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Trailblazer1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
The north simply united to oust Jonathan

Tinubu and his intelligence is overated undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Issokay... They ain't see natin....

Laughing in Plus Jacob's voice... he he he he

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by tinuolababy(f): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Noise makers make we rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by godoluwa(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
I dnt care
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by agarawu23(m): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Firefire:

You dey console yourself ? grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by kwaraguy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Wow
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by ozo13(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Firefire:
eeeeee grin

[size=18pt]The RISE and fall of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), [/size] whose real name is actually Yek---. A---- Ogun---- from Iragbiji Osun state. ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f52RQ_hCck&feature=youtu.be

First to do no dey pain! grin
useless ppl.tot dey wr smarter than that, to hv cal a meeting at d wrong time.that shows dey r fighting only for drselves.serves them right

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by SuperSuave(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
manutdrichie:
Nigeria as a nation is bigger than one okpolo eye to control
hahahahaha grin wink your reply gat me laughing

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Deefuray(f): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Firefire:
eeeeee grin

[size=18pt]The RISE and fall of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT), [/size] whose real name is actually Yek---. A---- Ogun---- from Iragbiji Osun state. ?

...Na second to do na hin dey pain pass grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by tolexy007(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
jagaban how market? guess water don pass garri

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by putin3: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Asiwaju shall go and hang transform that's all.if he is not happy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Firefire(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
ozo13:
useless ppl.tot dey r smarter than that, to hv cal a meeting at d wrong time.serves them right

God pass dem, criminals claiming progressive. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Firefire(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Deefuray:

...Na second to do na hin dey pain pass grin

no be small thing my brother.... the happiest moment. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by baybeeboi: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The APC was an alliance between the North (CPC, PMB's party) and the SW (ACN, Tinubu) to kick out Jonathan and the PDP. As soon as that was done, the power struggle within the party started with Tinubu initially having the upper hand, the remedy is what you saw today. If you think all that happened today with the Tinubu senators and PMB was a coincidence then lipsrsealed

However, even though the CPC wing hijacked the party from Tinubu's overbearing influence, for a man in control of almost all the SW states and the Presidency, he remains a POWERFUL ally that renders the opposition useless once in alliance with the North. The weakening of Jagaban is good for our democracy.

All Hail Jagaban! The slayer of Jonathan, nemesis of the PDP and terror of the SE

nice consolation buddie,console ur loss

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Deefuray(f): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Firefire:

no be small thing my brother.... the happiest moment. grin
My sister no be small thing at all ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by PenAndPaper: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is a clear case of 'opkolo eye no be open eye' Tinubu got served

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
CR77:
grin
I still can't believe my eyes.. Though I wanted Saraki all along but not in this way it played out..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by freedom96: 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The APC was an alliance between the North (CPC, PMB's party) and the SW (ACN, Tinubu) to kick out Jonathan and the PDP. As soon as that was done, the power struggle within the party started with Tinubu initially having the upper hand, the remedy is what you saw today. If you think all that happened today with the Tinubu senators and PMB was a coincidence then lipsrsealed

However, even though the CPC wing hijacked the party from Tinubu's overbearing influence, for a man in control of almost all the SW states and the Presidency, he remains a POWERFUL ally that renders the opposition useless once in alliance with the North. The weakening of Jagaban is good for our democracy.

All Hail Jagaban! The slayer of Jonathan, nemesis of the PDP and terror of the SE!
This is lovely and amazing analysis.But bro was there any sign of who GMB preferred to be the senate president,cos I hate it when GMB doesn't get what he wants.
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Firefire(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Deefuray:

My sister no be small thing at all ooo

no vex anty mi... I no check well. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by quixotic: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
is everything about tinubu? Has anyone stopped to think what saraki may have traded to get the support of people like orji,akpabio,egwu etc. What is this obssession with tinubu? If nigerians voted 4 change and because of a single person's ambition the natìonal assembly is still been controlled by the same cabal should we not be worrìed? Or you think pdp supported dogara just to spite Apc for fun? The issues at stake far out weighs tinubu. Its about total change.not cosmetic change. we have only nigeria. Pdp at both arms failed nigeria for 16years. We should not cut our nose to spite our face. Tinubu is not the problem of nigeria pdp is

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by tociano009(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
CR77:
See una life tongue
who be this
Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Deefuray(f): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Firefire:

no vex anty mi... I no check well. cheesy

Ook brother mi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by strongerthaneva(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
putin3:
Asiwaju shall go and hang transform that's all.if he is not happy
u should and hang on life wire..werey mad man..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!

OXFORD LEARNER'S DICTIONARY HAS ADDED A NEW WORD TO THE DICTIONARY.

NEW WORD... "TINUBU"

Tinubu (tee-nu-bu) Noun: Someone who believes that he would achieve a sinister goal and looks forward to the benefit(s) of such goals when attained but suddenly meets a deadlock after the goal is attained without enjoying the expected benefits.

Example: The tinubued armed robbers successfully broke into the company's safe and carted away cash only to realize that the money were fake currencies!

Funke became tinuburized when she discovered the man she snatched from her friend because of his presumed wealth was an ordinary driver.

Adjective:To be a Tinubu...the state of not enjoying what you expected from a good fortune.

Example: "My First Class Honors Degree Certificate is null and void because NUC has declared my Alma-Mata an illegal university. Oh! i am a Tinubu!!"

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by chubbygal(f): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Firefire:
eeeeee grin

Just can't stop cheesy grin >: grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by shegsrules(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Everybody saying Tinubu is d looser, what if he is d master mind behind this. You neva can tell, sometimes its d more u c d less u understand.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent by joelenesleek(f): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Today has been very interesting. Karma has been very functional. I made custard for the first time in my life for over a decade of trying. Don't give up on your Dreams.

Please how is Rotimi Ameachi? grin angry

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister / Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.