Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? (1521 Views)

What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? / What Is Wrong With This Photo??[hair Presser Edition] / What Is Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by saintbeckie(f): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Too much of everything is bad.Its unfortunate that most ladies don't apply caution as to 'when' and 'where' to take a snap shot. Too bad undecided

Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by agarawu23(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
lol
Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by Samotobor1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
lol
Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by jamex93(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
lwkmd

in a toilet?

afcter she will send it to a guy dat she is in her fathers mansion

after all na face me i face you dem dey stay

1 Like

Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by 3ace(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
The mumu even captured an unclad girl in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ouch!
Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by sinaj(f): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
She iz vewi wickid

m pretty sure she saw d unclad girl b4 uploading it angry

she wud av cropped her out if diz her prettiest picture undecided
Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by Acekidc4(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
This Ain't good men!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by AfricanApple(f): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin
Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by coldHeat: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
i find it very hard to believe that a woman who's essence reeks of intelligence and enlightenment would resort to taking selfies of herself in a public toilet, all in bid to be perceived as beautiful.

Not to mention uploading the picture showing another woman's unclothedness...

But then again, Albert Einstein once said "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits..."
Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaa btw is she blind or what? cheesy
Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by misspicy(f): 12:18am On Jun 10, 2015
shockedshockedshockedshocked..gosh so disgusting

1 Like

Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by wenson(m): 12:21am On Jun 10, 2015
Chai foul nyash dun open ooooo

1 Like

Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by saintbeckie(f): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2015
jamex93:
lwkmd

in a toilet?

afcter she will send it to a guy dat she is in her fathers mansion

after all na face me i face you dem dey stay
Lolzz
Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by saintbeckie(f): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Buhahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaa btw is she blind or what? cheesy
I wonder oo
Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by saintbeckie(f): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2015
coldHeat:
i find it very hard to believe that a woman who's essence reeks of intelligence and enlightenment would resort to taking selfies of herself in a public toilet, all in bid to be perceived as beautiful.

Not to mention uploading the picture showing another woman's unclothedness...

But then again, Albert Einstein once said "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits..."

while stupidity is unlimited.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by saintbeckie(f): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:
She iz vewi wickid

m pretty sure she saw d unclad girl b4 uploading it angry

she wud av cropped her out if diz her prettiest picture undecided
Abi ooo
Re: Photo:what's Wrong With This Picture? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rather repulsive

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bumbum2016 (photos) Which State Would Win If It Was In Nigeria? / Dont Sit At Home Waiting To Be Employed. Grab The Opportunity To Be Independent / Yellow Abayan Gown With Bold Print , Selling At 4k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.