Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Indomie Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Indomie Interview (6873 Views)

Dufil Prima Foods (indomie) Ongoing Recruitment / Multipro Enterprises Limited (indomie) Graduate Job Vacancies In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indomie Interview by bytech(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
pls my oga in the house any info about indomin interview I was just been called this night to come for an interview tomorrow I need any likely questions that may be asked.
please am waiting for ur assistance
Re: Indomie Interview by CHM11: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
*indomie you mean?
What is the position?
Re: Indomie Interview by LaurelP(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
You mean Indomie?
Nawa 4 some graduates!

3 Likes

Re: Indomie Interview by CHM11: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
LaurelP:
You mean Indomie?
Nawa 4 some graduates!
Lol, haba easy nau, he didn't say he is a graduate.

4 Likes

Re: Indomie Interview by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
LaurelP:
You mean Indomie?
Nawa 4 some graduates!

Is indomie an English word?
Nawa 4 some graduate english teachers..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indomie Interview by 2kurupt(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Oceanbreeze07:

Is indomie an English word?

Nawa 4 some graduate english teachers..

At least he should know real name & spelling of the star brand of his prospective employer don't you think? Let's not support mediocrity abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indomie Interview by Progress2468(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
2kurupt:

At least he should know real name & spelling of the star brand of his prospective employer don't you think? Let's not support mediocrity abeg

Una too like wahala sef. Help the dude if you can. People dey when u speak English pass but are doing better than u. shuoo

7 Likes

Re: Indomie Interview by bytech(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
I beg forget spelling matter. I actually submitted my CV in their site some weeks ago and I was just invited for an interview tomorrow. please I just need any helpful info.
Re: Indomie Interview by 2kurupt(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Progress2468:

Una too like wahala sef. Help the dude if you can. People dey when u speak English pass but are doing better than u. shuoo

We're not talking about who is doing better or worse here. The guy might see the correction in the thread & use it to his advantage. Ain't it better than keeping mute like he was correct all along?

2 Likes

Re: Indomie Interview by 2kurupt(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
bytech:
I beg forget spelling matter. I actually submitted my CV in their site some weeks ago and I was just invited for an interview tomorrow. please I just need any helpful info.

In as much as I wouldn't want to over flog the issue, correct spellings is why some persons might be ignored & not called for that interview like you.

For your interview tips, why not search the forum?
Re: Indomie Interview by bytech(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2015
if u have anything to offer let's know prof. of English. that is just a mistake which has been corrected
Re: Indomie Interview by papirus(m): 2:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Lots of people ve succeeded in either correcting "indomie" or "indomin" without answering the question of wat to expect at the interview. Graduates need to understand simple question, provide answers and make suggestion concerning mistakes if any. My bro, I do not know much abt de-united; makers of indomie but it's expected you know ur cv very well, speak of the job role u r being hired for and give a general impression abt urself. Expect things like can we meet you, why shld we hire you, where do you see urself in the next 5yrs, wat do you consider to be successful at this role among others. Wish you well.

4 Likes

Re: Indomie Interview by Mintayo(m): 3:23am On Jun 10, 2015
bytech:
pls my oga in the house any info about indomin interview I was just been called this night to come for an interview tomorrow I need any likely questions that may be asked.
please am waiting for ur assistance
Which role did you apply for?
Re: Indomie Interview by takleboy(m): 6:58am On Jun 10, 2015
LaurelP:
You mean Indomie?

Nawa 4 some graduates!
nawa for u too oo, u shud know it was a mistake bfr u quick to condemn, abi didnt u noticed it was correctly spelt on thread topic. Abi u wan use koboko humble ni
Re: Indomie Interview by deanoffaculty: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2015
Either Indomie or mieindo or Idumota........let's get the message.
All the English we've been speaking for years, how many bank alerts have we got?

1 Like

Re: Indomie Interview by Progress2468(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2015
2kurupt:

We're not talking about who is doing better or worse here. The guy might see the correction in the thread & use it to his advantage. Ain't it better than keeping mute like he was correct all along?

I get u bro
Re: Indomie Interview by sadewodu(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Either Indomie or mieindo or Idumota........let's get the message.
All the English we've been speaking for years, how many bank alerts have we got?

Fela and lagbaja don talk am already abeg tell dem one more time!!!

1 Like

Re: Indomie Interview by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
2kurupt:

Ma guy correct the guy n stop bringing his academic level into this.!!

Professor Njoku!!!
Re: Indomie Interview by 2kurupt(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Oceanbreeze07:

Ma guy correct the guy n stop bringing his academic level into this.!!

Professor Njoku!!!
Dr. Okoro what part of my statement made reference to his academic level?
Re: Indomie Interview by beejaykumar(m): 12:40am On Jan 20, 2016
LaurelP:
You mean Indomie?

Nawa 4 some graduates!

(1) (Reply)

LAPO INVITE: This Is Urgent PLEASE!!! / Gtbank Interview / Who Else Got This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.