Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Distress Sales!!! A Golden Opportunity To Own A House In PH City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Distress Sales!!! A Golden Opportunity To Own A House In PH City (745 Views)

Tree Growing In Between A House In Benin (photos) / Urgent Sales ....a 4 Bedrm Duplex For Sale In Ikorodu (with C Of O) / It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sales!!! A Golden Opportunity To Own A House In PH City by emiekoko4(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Looking for a house to buy in PH city, Here is a golden opportunity to own One in a serene environment. It is situated in woji,Portharcourt. The house is fenced with Shops attached to it. ASKING price 9million naira only. Contact emi on 08033737697 or 08147182605 for more info
Re: Distress Sales!!! A Golden Opportunity To Own A House In PH City by Osinachiadinma: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
emiekoko4:
Looking for a house to buy in PH city, Here is a golden opportunity to own One in a serene environment. It is situated in woji,Portharcourt. The house is fenced with Shops attached to it. ASKING price 9million naira only. Contact emi on 08033737697 or 08147182605 for more info

Can you attach the pictures please. Am interested

1 Like

Re: Distress Sales!!! A Golden Opportunity To Own A House In PH City by emiekoko4(m): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Osinachiadinma:

Can you attach the pictures please. Am interested
ok if you are interested pls contact me asap so that I can take you there. You could be the lucky bidder, trust me on this one it is a nice property in a nice neighborhood. If u have been to the estate you will understand what I'm talking about
Re: Distress Sales!!! A Golden Opportunity To Own A House In PH City by emiekoko4(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
This property is still available interested buyers should contact me a.s.a.p for inspection
Re: Distress Sales!!! A Golden Opportunity To Own A House In PH City by emiekoko4(m): 3:59am On Jun 21, 2015
This property is for sincere and serious minded people.... If you are not..pls don't bOrder calling.
Re: Distress Sales!!! A Golden Opportunity To Own A House In PH City by Gamechanger: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2015
Lets see the pictures please......
Re: Distress Sales!!! A Golden Opportunity To Own A House In PH City by emiekoko4(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Here is the plan of the house

(1) (Reply)

Room Mate Wanted Around Iyana-ipaja, Must Be Female. / TO Let:executive 3bedroom Flat, 4toilets&3bathrooms@ Yaba,lagos. / Several Units Of Serviced Brand New Luxury Flats In Oniru (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.