Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Custom Duty On Second Hand Cars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Custom Duty On Second Hand Cars (1080 Views)

Businesses In SHOCK As Nigeria Bans 2nd-hand Cars From Benin / 10 Reasons Why Selling Second Hand Clothes Is A Profitable Business / Help UBA Charges Stamp Duty On My Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Custom Duty On Second Hand Cars by achinaboy(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Please i want to get info about secondhand bus, i call an agent in Nigeria,concerning a secondhand bus am suppose to ship to lagos,but he told me that the government is about to change the duty on secondhand bus to 70percent, so does anyone knows about this?
Re: Custom Duty On Second Hand Cars by iPopAlomo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
achinaboy:
Please i want to get info about secondhand bus, i call an agent in Nigeria,concerning a secondhand bus am suppose to ship to lagos,but he told me that the government is about to change the duty on secondhand bus to 70percent, so does anyone knows about this?

It's true... he isn't wrong... yes they are about to... and most importantly... is your bus underage and loaded with goods...?
Re: Custom Duty On Second Hand Cars by achinaboy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
iPopAlomo:

It's true... he isn't wrong... yes they are about to... and most importantly... is your bus underage and loaded with goods...?
yes with fridges and secondhands clothes,,model 2002bus
Re: Custom Duty On Second Hand Cars by iPopAlomo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
achinaboy:

yes with fridges and secondhands clothes,,model 2002bus

Work out a good deal with him... the law hasn't been enforced ***yet*** valuation is negotiated with the customs...

if it pays you... take the deal... if it doesn't... sample other agents... best of luck...
Re: Custom Duty On Second Hand Cars by achinaboy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Work out a good deal with him... the law hasn't been enforced ***yet*** valuation is negotiated with the customs...

if it pays you... take the deal... if it doesn't... sample other agents... best of luck...
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Buy Sage 50 Premium Accounting Software 2015 U.S Edition / Usps Nipost / Nairaland Shark Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.