Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

The Barbers Shop - Price Action Trading Journal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Barbers Shop - Price Action Trading Journal (738 Views)

Naira Firms On Black Market After Central Bank Action - BDC Traders / Price Action Forex Signals / Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Barbers Shop - Price Action Trading Journal by zizomaticz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
I Have been trading the forex markets for over 7 years now and have lost alot of money doing so. I have also made alot of money too but as humans we have particular characters which affect our trading as anything in life tremedously.

I have learnt alot from the past and can say im not a profound forex trader averaging a 10% monthly income. OK, the aim of this thread is to teach newbies and experts how to make numbers (I wont call it money) accumulate over a period of time without sentiments of greed and fear as those two traits are your biggest enemies.

I will be sharing my simple and not a make numbers quick strategy that will help you gather numbers as they say "numbers never lie". If you are very familiar with the forex market, you know that a lot of us have been gamblibg with numbers (money) in the hope to make a fortune. As the rate of unemployment is on the high in our great nation Nigeria, one needs to know what to do so as to occupy the mind.

My simple stategy that i will be sharing with you will include updated charts as setups for both entry and exit point in the market, number management and a little patience which will be your greatest enemy in this beautiful journey.

Since most traders are loosing numbers on a daily basis as some will say "they took my money" "the price will still come back" "if price comes back to my entry point, i will quit" and all sorts of wrong speculations. Ask yourself why they are loosing numbers? In this journey, we will be learning how to loose money. We want to hear that margin call some day so lets begin with what we want to loose..

A lot of people have the funds to start a business but dont know what to do with it. And some have none and have a lot of stuffs they would do if they had the money. I have been in that situation too. BUT, at this very moment, i am ready to loose all i have got.

This journal is termed "THE BARBERSHOP" for the sole reason being that any opinions are welcomed. If you like say anything you like or trade and gamble with your money how ever you desire, at the end of the day its a game of probability.

NUMBERS NEVER LIE. If you are interested in accumulating numbers the smart way so as to loose your chicken change, this thread is for you. I hope it will be a journey worth the while.

You can view my previous trades on forexractory. DO a search on the forum for my profile "ZIZOFX" I have read a lot of journals and im only trying to help people who dont know what to do but still want to trade the worlds biggest market.

THE JOURNEY BEGINS...
Re: The Barbers Shop - Price Action Trading Journal by frontpage79: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
fxoloye@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Barbers Shop - Price Action Trading Journal by dowjones(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: The Barbers Shop - Price Action Trading Journal by stolenstone: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2015
Biko I don carry my locker and chair come class! I'm a faithful loyalist of price action! Let's go bro!!! Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The Barbers Shop - Price Action Trading Journal by zizomaticz(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2015
Good Morning All,

It's been quite slow getting to teach a few the behaviour of the markets. Visit the Forexfactory website and do a search for "ZizoFX" youcan find me most of the time in the cable update thread.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Skills In Nigeria / 5 Ways To Make Money Online Without Spending A Dime / Life Changing Opportunity!!! Don't Miss This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.