Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles (1018 Views)

80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by JayAyede: 2:46am On Jun 10, 2015
DETERMINED to get back government property looted from the Government House in Port Harcourt, security operatives on Monday evening recovered 10 vehicles allegedly stolen by officials of the immediate past administration in the state.

The vehicles were recovered from two locations identified as Rumuokparali and Trans-Amadi in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state.

A statement from Government House identified the recovered vehicles as one Coaster bus, two Nissan Urvan buses, two Higer vehicles, one Land Cruiser, one Toyota Hilux Pick-up, one Peugeot 607 Saloon car and two Peugeot 406 cars.

It was learnt that security operatives who conducted the operation were accompanied to the locations by some Government House employees.

The Rivers State Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, had, on assumption of duty, alleged massive looting of government property and facilities by the immediate past administration.

Wike had also taken leading Rivers State stakeholders on a tour of the Government House to see the points where facilities in Government House were either looted or vandalised.

The governor had, however, vowed that all stolen government property would be recovered while those found to have engaged in the criminal act would be made to face the wrath of the law.

A statement from Government House revealed that security operatives had begun the interrogation of those found at the locations where the stolen vehicles were recovered.

Government House in Port Harcourt says the property recovery process will be a continuous process.

Speaking on the development, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ahmad Mohammad, told Southern City News on Tuesday that the command was able to recover the vehicles based on information that the stolen items were seen in unauthorised places.

“Acting on information that some suspected vehicles belonging to the Rivers State Government were seen parked in unauthorised yards, the command recovered three Coaster buses, two 306 Peugeot, two Hummer buses and one 306 Peugeot,” Mohammad said.

He, however, pointed out that investigation was still ongoing with a view to recovering more of the stolen vehicles and property removed without authorisation from the Government House.
Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by Ohammadike: 2:50am On Jun 10, 2015
The mad dog of ubiama is a common thief
Wike is being vindicated

4 Likes

Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 3:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Ohammadike:
The mad dog of ubiama is a common thief Wike is being vindicated
your bitterness extends into the wee hours of the night? shocked

Wike the part-time governor, well done!

@OP, you're a learner. No source, no frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by LILYCHERISH(f): 3:03am On Jun 10, 2015
I dont trust Ameachi even if he shud becom the president of nigeria, tins will nt change, his a thief jst like Okorocha of, i no mention any body. Two of them na my brothers, no b d ones una kwn. Fp on point

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by LILYCHERISH(f): 3:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
your bitterness extends into the wee hours of the night? shocked

Wike the part-time governor, well done!

@OP, you're a learner. No source, no frontpage.
haters of Wike go n die

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 10, 2015
Prove that it was stolen before may 29 or go to hell
Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 4:22am On Jun 10, 2015
LILYCHERISH:
haters of Wike go n die
Die? shocked Because I aired my opinion? grin You sound as uncouth, uncultured, uneducated, thuggish and irresponsible as your god Wike.

I was eager to take a quick peep at your picture, thinking you must be a special adviser or commissioner to Wike but what did I see;

A not good-looking, wretched, confused and poverty-stricken mediocre who lives in a slum somewhere faraway from Port-Hacourt. embarassed

Then I understood why you're frustrated. Ensure to see a psychiatrist before weekend. He will surely recommend some anti-depressants to help fight your depression.........and next time, channel your anger at your parents who couldn't afford to give you a more decent upbringing, not at some random Nairalander, ok? Goodluck cheesy
Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 4:24am On Jun 10, 2015
soe:
Prove that it was stolen before may 29 or go to hell
grin Exactly!
Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by PapiBongo(m): 5:01am On Jun 10, 2015
OP, No source U deserve crowd beating tongue
Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by nnanyereugo(m): 5:40am On Jun 10, 2015
Wich sauce I wan tk chop dis yam na
Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by Bensondrums(m): 6:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Die? shocked Because I aired my opinion? grin You sound as uncouth, uncultured, uneducated, thuggish and irresponsible as your god Wike.

I was eager to take a quick peep at your picture, thinking you must be a special adviser or commissioner to Wike but what did I see;

A not good-looking, wretched, confused and poverty-stricken mediocre who lives in a slum somewhere faraway from Port-Hacourt. embarassed

Then I understood why you're frustrated. Ensure to see a psychiatrist before weekend. He will surely recommend some anti-depressants to help fight your depression.........and next time, channel your anger at your parents who couldn't afford to give you a more decent upbringing, not at some random Nairalander, ok? Goodluck cheesy
shut up ur mouth.like u re anyway better dan her.....y didnt u upload ur ugly self lets see d rich,handsome nd banana island base dude

1 Like

Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by Legitbaba(m): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2015
LILYCHERISH:
haters of Wike go n die
don't mind d fooolish haters...dey hve being fooled by Amaechi for too long..so it's hard for dem to believe wah is playing out...
Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by LILYCHERISH(f): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:

haters go n die, is jst dis 4 words dat is killing,then u r doom
Re: Police Recover 10 Stolen Rivers Govt Vehicles by LILYCHERISH(f): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:

haters go n die, is it jst this 4 words dat is killing u, then u r doom

(1) (Reply)

Distance Between Sp And Dsp Versus P And Vp: Photo / Angry Nigerian To Distribute Free Clothes To Nigeria Legislators Valued N3500 / Nigerian-born Scientist Wins Award For His Cancer-seeing Glasses(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.