Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? (1789 Views)

Do You Know What This Is Called / Please, Can Someone Tell Me What This Food Is Called? Pics Attached. / Who Knows What This Plant Is Called In English? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by ChynoBEATS: 4:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Woke up this morning "some minutes past 2AM" or should i say midnight with an heavy head due to the fact That i couldn't breathe well...so I've been up for More than an hour and Since I've been up Sleep is something i wont probably go back too ...so i decided to get busy by surfing the net ......

I've been loitering around the net and trust me within the space of an hour I've seen and I've also read about some crazy , cool and weird things but THIS

Yes "THIS"

Picture i saw when i was busy Viewing the Pics of WazoBia FM's Facebook page Caught my attention due to the fact that i still cant Decipher what sort stuff it is ......by looks it's an Egg but by arrangement i cant say if it's an Eggyque ,Grilled-egg or an Eggy-kebab

So I've decided to post the picture here to fully ascertain from the ladies in this section what THIS truly is

Ehen n 1more thing........

If this Thing is been Sold around your End,Can you Eat it??

Please be sincere

1 Share

Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by breadplanets(f): 5:48am On Jun 10, 2015
shocked
Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by yousouphe(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2015
booked
Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by deanoffaculty: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2015
This is the direct opposite of 'Suya'......
If 'Koi' is the Hausa name for egg, then it is called KOIYA.
grin grin grin
Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by blessedapple: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Egg Punchon

1 Like

Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by ChynoBEATS: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
deanoffaculty:
This is the direct opposite of 'Suya'......
If 'Koi' is the Hausa name for egg, then it is called KOIYA.
grin grin grin

Lolz
Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by ChynoBEATS: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
blessedapple:
Egg Punchon
Sis like seriously Egg Punchon? grin grin Nawa Ogrin grin
Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by Harmony92(f): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2015
Suya eggs. undecidedSuya eggs.
Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by ChynoBEATS: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2015
Harmony92:
Suya eggs. undecidedSuya eggs.
suya kini?? grin
Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by Harmony92(f): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
ChynoBEATS:
suya kini?? grin
yes na.
Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by Harmony92(f): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
ChynoBEATS:
suya kini?? grin
yes na. Or instead of barbecue dis one shuld b eggecue. Lolzzz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by stonecoldcafe: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
I hope you are okay and breathing well now? That's the major thing that stood out for me in your post not even your eggs on skewers.
Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by ChynoBEATS: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
I hope you are okay and breathing well now? That's the major thing that stood out for me in your post not even your eggs on skewers.

Yeah sure i am ,thanks

1 Like

Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
How come you couldn't breathe well?

All I see are eggs on a stick. undecided
Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by blessedapple: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Sis like seriously Egg Punchon? grin grin Nawa Ogrin grin

Yes now?
When you punch the egg and leave it on = EggPunchOn!
Re: Does ANYONE Have An Idea Of What THIS Is Called ? by ChynoBEATS: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
blessedapple:

Yes now? When you punch the egg and leave it on = EggPunchOn!

Lolz grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain / Banku And Okra Soup Looks Good / How To prepare Masa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.