Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... (942 Views)

Oh, The Thing About Harley Street, London! Hhmm, See What's Happening There / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / Nigerian Doctor Who Killed British Patient Sues Victim Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2015
If any human has control of the air we breathe, imagine what will happen!

Next month, a Spanish court will hear arguments in a most unusual case: A woman who was banned from selling the Sun on internet has won the right to take the auction site, eBay to court for not letting her sell it. sad

What do you say about this friends

Follow link to read details, watch video and see the woman!

https://www.mazech.com/woman_claims_ownership_of_sun

Re: Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... by INTROVERT(f): 6:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Where link, Ave got to read this
Re: Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Where link, Ave got to read this

lol, Here you go - https://www.mazech.com/woman_claims_ownership_of_sun
Re: Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2015
I don't know what's going on in the world angry
Re: Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... by Mariecakes(f): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2015
lolzzz
Re: Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Crazy world! cry
Re: Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... by leuelliot(m): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2015
Seun Please Create a Universe section i want to sell My MOON and 16 STARS. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... by leuelliot(m): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2015
ATTENTION: While there is an international agreement which says no country can claim ownership of a planet or star, i am an individual and i am not bound by the agreement. grin grin
Re: Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... by shugacaneman: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2015
poverty, greed, selfishness, foolish, etc. All mentioned above dey worry this woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... by Magician1503(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2015
So many strange ways to get attention!
Re: Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2015
The woman is crazy but the lawyers giving her attention is crazier!!
Re: Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
If you're a lawyer, what will you do. Do you want to stay without job? Sometimes, some lawyers put fuel on fire to keep it burning because that's their source of daily bread. lol grin

What do you say about this: Man sues actress for staring at him on TV in his room - https://www.mazech.com/man_sues_actress

angry cool

(1) (Reply)

Exlusive Photos: From Davido Birthday Party For His Baby Mama, Sophie Momodu / When You Date A Biafran Man This Is What Happens / Relocating To Lagos! What Is The Easiest Way To Know My Routes Driving??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.