Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Moto X 2013 Expected To Start Getting Lollipop Next Week - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moto X 2013 Expected To Start Getting Lollipop Next Week (380 Views)

New Smartphones Expected To Be Released Early 2017 / Upgrade Of Android 5.1.1 (lollipop) To 6.0 (marshmallow) / Motorola Moto X 2015 Arrives In Style, Launches As Moto X Style And Moto X Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moto X 2013 Expected To Start Getting Lollipop Next Week by Peace55(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2015
The first-generation Moto X, which was released back in 2013, is expected to begin receiving the Android Lollipop update next week, according to David Schuster, Senior Director of Software Product Management at Motorola.
He shared that the company has already started full soak testing in France and Germany retail, and is expected to begin it in the US and Brazil later this week. "If all goes well, full deployment can happen the following week," he said in a Google+ post.

For those who aren't already aware, the Lenovo-owned company has already announced that the device will be updated directly from KitKat to Android 5.1.

Source: http://www.techylodge..com

Re: Moto X 2013 Expected To Start Getting Lollipop Next Week by kinglee007(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hey bro, I believe it's more than a week now that the announcement for the update was released. I wanna know if anyone using the moto x here in Nigeria will be able to get the OTA .
PS; MTN is my s service provider and the phone is already on KitKat.
Please help a brother out. I really would love to get that update.

(1) (Reply)

Benin, I Need Infinix Hot Note For Sell. / Apple Season Is Back In UAE / Please I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.