Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

My Opinion On Just Concluded Nass. Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Just Concluded Nass. Elections (401 Views)

Buhari's Nonchalance On NASS Elections Shows How Out Of Touch He Is / 2015 General & NASS Elections: Congratulations To The Yoruba Ethnic Group! / Thanks To Pres. Buhari For Not Interfering In NASS Elections - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Just Concluded Nass. Elections by asamaigho(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Being a staunch progressive,devoid of ethno religious sentintiments,having read most threads concerning the saga that enveloped the turnout of the just concluded nass election,I concluded that the results were benefitial to our democracy because i strongly believe that the unity of the political elites is detrimental to the nigerian dream as
the foundation of the usual "godfatherism"is having the desired uneasy calm(effect of "change").As its stands now the apc and pdp tensions are high as they seems to at daggerheads,this inturn should spice pmb's zeal to fight corruption cos independent mindedness is aroma of d day govt.(at least so dey say)
OBSERVATIONS
it was obvious that pdp was cut out for the "spoiler game" as they would have voted for lawan should apc picked saraki,dsame applies for uncle femi and dogara.
CONCLUSION
the political tension in the 7th assembly(hor) lead by tambawal,gave it proper and decisive leadership,although d senate led by d.mark seemed to be in the pockets of the president .But i am sure dis time both houses would be as independent as it should be.

#Godblessnigeria.
Re: My Opinion On Just Concluded Nass. Elections by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2015
God bless u bro
You are a true son of your grin

(1) (Reply)

Apc's Rejection Of The Outcome Of NASS Elections ...A Sign Of Danger To Our Demo / South African President Bans Sudan President From Leaving SA / Recruitment For DSTV, GOTV, WAEC Digital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.