Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Finally The Change Is Here!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally The Change Is Here!!!!! (711 Views)

Finally: The Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers Uncovered / Finally!!! The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Has Been Killed / FINALLY! The Beginning Of The End Of Saraki’s Corruption Dynasty [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally The Change Is Here!!!!! by aorta(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2015
I hereby declare my asset as require by d constitution in guideline with our highly revered General of d change mantra.....the code of conduct bureau(CCB) storm my village last nyt to get my asset declaration form...... (1)#10000 in my Gtb acct and #15000 with Iya kudi alajo(daily contribution) (2) one bb10 smart fone with follow come charger. (3) common entrance result and primary sch certificate, junior weac result with certificate, senior weac result with certificate and testimonial, OND result with IT letter frm a prestigious poly in Somalia +awaiting result in building contractor advance learning. (4) awaiting one room at molete if my family are ready to share my old father property (5) 1 virgin girlfriend + 3 olosho at My kitchen(ABK). (6) 8 boxers wit 10 pant trouser + 4 jeans couple with 3 Ankara frm Iya fali burial, 3 shirt but one of the shirt needs the attention from ejika ni shop(tailor) for repatriation. My asset will be publish in national newspaper after verification frm CCB.... adisa (buhari strategic officer)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ANALYSIS: How Atiku, Tambuwal Clipped Tinubu’s Wings In APC / Don't Call Me First Lady : Aisha Buhari Declares / Buy A Bag Of Dangote Cement At A Factory Price Of #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.