Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide (34557 Views)

Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Dahnify70(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
ichoku2015:
Dr. Wumi Akintide is an irresponsible hypocrite. When Saraki defected to APC with 30 senators from PDP he was a "Peter - the Rock"! Now that he has embarassed and disgrace APC and Tinubu he is a Judas Iscariot.
To hell with your partisan analysis.
CHANGE THE CHANGER.

Thanks my brother

APC are hypocrites.

Saraki is now bad abi.

The game is just starting.

When the going gets tough, only the tough gets going.

PDP is the master in the game of Nigeria politics

Lets watch event as it unfolds.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Ferebiekun: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
I refuse to believe a doctor wrote this article. The fallacies committed in such a short write-up are shocking. The arguments are more expression of sentiments than facts, or attempts at presenting facts.

The writer jumped from one accusation to another without convincingly showing how they're related. For instance, what is the correlation between Buhari's alleged silence on the fate of the condemned soldiers and is labelling Saraki a Judas? Or his offhand dismissal of the country's constitution as obnoxious?!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by klax(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
Abeg Mr whatever you called yourself will you f e c k off and shut a hell your stinking mouth.

Saraki is Judas 33and what are you I guess Satan of Nigeria. When he was following GMB and Tifnubu to win the election he was not judas, when he carried the witchcraft broom and shouting change he was not judas it's now you know he is judas pls get lost and go places.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Boyooosa(m): 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
myklangelo:
He lost it when he spelt Ogbunigwe,thus ugbunigwe, it showed [b]laziness [/b]in part of the researcher.
You have a personal story to tell all in the Igbo languge, submit to my blog thru email. Igbo ga-adiriri!!!
You are also lazy! (in Arnold's voice) kiss
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by LKO(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
luvmijeje:

Honestly, this is what left a bitter taste in my mouth. As at this point PDP is in charge of the Senate. Saraki haff finish APC, hopefully it will be temporary.

It would surely be temporary by God's grace. I saw the passion of the writter in the article. He wants Buhari to suceed, me too. Buhari must act now, delay would be dangerous. U dont kill ur enemy and leave him half dead, it is dangerous. Buhari must rise up now, assemble credible technocrats to run his govt, and at d same time, assemble a high level political tink tank, that will finally burry the remains of PDP and all their elements like Saraki within the fold of APC. The EFCC under the leadership of a no nonsense general would be needed for this course. Buhari media men must also be prepared to carry high level propaganda to achieve this course. No enemy would be spared.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by ugodean8485(f): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
This Igbo blog makes a lot of sense. I need something like this to improve on my mother tongue. Well done bro....keep the flag flying #odenigbo[quotes author=myklangelo post=34619278]Nice intro to the essay, but the essayist lost it when from his writeup he believed that Buhari is the holy politician. He lost it when he deified Awolowo.
He lost it when he spelt Ogbunigwe,thus ugbunigwe, it showed laziness in part of the researcher.
All politician are Judas no need to favor or exempt any!

New development in my blog! If you can write fictions or non fictions,poems. You have a personal story to tell all in the Igbo languge, submit to my blog thru email. Igbo ga-adiriri!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com[/quote]
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by elohorayodele: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
I have cited the above examples to show that neither the PDP, nor the APC that dethroned the PDP for the first time in more than 55 years in Nigeria has anything other than selfish interest at heart. It is a complete outrage that Bukola Saraki, who destroyed the PDP for his own selfish gain is attempting the same thing in the APC. Saraki is just like his twin brother in crime, Ayo Fayose, the current Governor of Ekiti. He is the Judas Iscariot of Nigerian Politics.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
ideylaff:

Did Sarakiz family not control Kwara people for years and still Bukola runs Kwara by default

Not a Tinubu fan, but he's allowed progress and positive things in Lagos and South West

What has Bukola given back to the people of Kwara State

Hmmmmmm

Anyone who can fight his blood over politics cannot be trusted

Bukky dined with Ibori all thru cos he needed his access to funds to run his political ambition

God is in Heaven and never sleeps
It was even in the Kwara State's lodge in Abuja that James Ibori was picked and extradited to the UK when Bukolo Saraki was the Governor of Kwara State and Chairman of the Governors' Forum. I trust Saraki, a man that went against his father's choice of who became the next governor of Kwara State in 2011. Meanwhile his father, Olusola Saraki, the strong man of Kwara politics was instrumental in his being ae adviser to President Obasanjo. He rose from there to become a Governor, and later a Senator.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Ryabcool(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
luvmijeje:

Honestly, this is what left a bitter taste in my mouth. As at this point PDP is in charge of the Senate. Saraki haff finish APC, hopefully it will be temporary.
trust me it will be temporary. I loved Buhari' silence. Now he has seen his true enemies. And he will know what to do.

I think the APC has a big edge over the PDP cos of this. Cos the nPDP and Tambuwal abandoned Pdp when it was too late for pdp to do anything. But for the APC? It's just The start of 4 years. And so many things can happen under just 6 months, talk more of a year.

Plus Kudos should be given to Buhari for staying out of the matter at first. Because whatever moves he makes now will be justifiable. I also maintain my silence over the issue because I know what will come out of this will be nasty. It is then, I will talk.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by PointB: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Is Saraki the new Afonja?

Ilorin still remain the setting though.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
The rant of a pained Tinubu slave. I told you guys that the politics for 2019 just began. You will keep writing epistles like this while PDP soars...

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by olami100(m): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
This saraki factor as a senate president is a clear indication to demoralize the plans of buhari. But I expect buhari to intervene.. But his quiteness has also cost them the senate president
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by lagdmark(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
bamidele029:
The guy has always been a traitor, APC should have expected it
A repented progressive they call saraki
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by masseratti: 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Better rest your case ogbeni,the president did nothing wrong? The National assembly has to be independent, if they had allowed the party members to go ahead and choose whoever they want among themselves this won't happen, ACN shot the first salvo nothing wrong if PDP took an advantage, honestly if APC mean business they should just sanction the erring members and make this does not happen again, a better rule would have being to allow the senate majority leader or house majority or both minority leaders to assume the position of President and speakers respectively, after which a new leader will be elected by the member of the party in the senate or HoA,they should quit winning reconcile and move on,learn from mistakes,also I wish this will also trickle down to the state house of assembly, the independence of the assembly must be achieved.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Missmossy(f): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Big time!!!

He is a traitor i must confess. I hope he can be stopped before Buhari's regime is spoilt.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Mezuzah(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
"Now that he has embarassed and disgrace APC and Tinubu he is a Judas Iscariot.
CHANGE THE CHANGER. "
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by agabaI23(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
ichoku2015:
Dr. Wumi Akintide is an irresponsible hypocrite. When Saraki defected to APC with 30 senators from PDP he was a "Peter - the Rock"! Now that he has embarassed and disgrace APC and Tinubu he is a Judas Iscariot.
CHANGE THE CHANGER.
incoherent political analysis that lacked organised flow.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by myklangelo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
ugodean8485:
This Igbo blog makes a lot of sense. I need something like this to improve on my mother tongue. Well done bro....keep the flag flying #odenigbo
Thanks dear, the flag will always be up, God willing.

New development in my blog! If you can write fictions or non fictions,poems. You have a personal story to tell all in the Igbo languge, submit to my blog thru email. Igbo ga-adiriri!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by sunsewa: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Noted only two reasonable points in this write up,the issues of the military boys under death row and delay in appointing principal staffs which certainly is been caused by manoeuvring within APC,the rest of ur statement sounds vindictive,until PMB start crushing the oppositions, just immediately after being sworn in,would have made u not to be disillusioned, expect more disillusionment or heartbreak from PMB because more are coming, not only his handling of fayose and nass issues, remember am for nobody, meanwhile pmb is learning the rudiments of being gentle and democrat as GEJ taught him,ur there seeking vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Sutiv: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Former Governor Kwankwanso advised APC leadership immediately after the election to take a stand on the zoning formula they want to adopt on various positions in both legislative houses and executive so that each member of their party will know the direction the party is heading to. He said that this will help the party members that are vying for various positions to know the direction they will tow. He said that delay is dangerous because party members will start making commitment to each other base on what they know, by the time the leadership of the party wakes up from the slumber it will be too late to adhere to party instruction because by that time members may not be willing to change their mind on the commitment they have already made.
This is the same mistake PDP made and it played out yesterday in APC control house. I call it politics 101, APC should learn faster if they want to make any notable change in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by emperorchedda(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
ikoya:
when tambuwals own occurred , he was called a defender of democracy. when saraki repeated the same feat he is being called judas. this is nothing more than hypocrisy
Did Saraki decamp?? APC is in charge of both houses

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by 989900: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
LKO:

It would surely be temporary by God's grace. I saw the passion of the writter in the article. He wants Buhari to suceed, me too. Buhari must act now, delay would be dangerous. U dont kill ur enemy and leave him half dead, it is dangerous. Buhari must rise up now, assemble credible technocrats to run his govt, and at d same time, assemble a high level political tink tank, that will finally burry the remains of PDP and all their elements like Saraki within the fold of APC. The EFCC under the leadership of a no nonsense general would be needed for this course. Buhari media men must also be prepared to carry high level propaganda to achieve this course. No enemy would be spared.

Well said.

I guess the General, is trying hard to shed the authoritarian persona for a converted democratic President persona (if he acts otherwise, his critics would be quick to point out that despotic angle). And as such, he will naturally have to over-compensate to announce his evolution. As much as we want him to act, and act now, personally, I'm more disposed to judge him after 100 days in office than after 10 days in office.

OTOH, don't tempt the tiger, history over thousands of years and hundreds of lands have proved that the most ruthless of rulers always start out meekly and sheepishly till they earn the people's trust, and then turn carnivorous . . . King Solomon, Queen Elizabeth I, Ivan IV, Mao, Hitler, Idi Amin, Gowon, IBB, Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by nortcentrallord(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hahahahah. When Tambuwal did his, he was a hero but now that Saraki followed the same part, he is now a traitor.
It has always been a known fact that our political parties were formed on grounds far away from ideology. I personally like politicians that don't get coerced into some party agenda. The same party that has no values. Where is the trust then?
Carry on Saraki. Your actions are healthy for viable democracy. No one party system anymore. Pdp will check apc and apc will check pdp.
Nobody can even dare sanction Saraki or any of his supporters. If for nothing, this is the "Change" we need. "Pdp did nothing good" so we must not follow any of their examples. @least that was all we have been hearing.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
ichoku2015:
CHANGE THE CHANGER.

Tell them
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by respect076(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
lolababe331e:
He should just remember how Judas ended up

But remember that before dead Judas Jesus Christ has been cruisefy
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Mezuzah(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
#CHANGE THE CHANGER. ".
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by betty202020(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
What is Amaechi?
SAINT AMECHI. no mind the educate illitirate of political scientist my ass. APC celebrated amechi when and even called him a hero when he betrayed pdp and ss. Saraki is changing the changer.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by permsec: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
oweuuwe:

I like you. . . grin grin grin
me toooooo!
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
What is Amaechi?
help me ask am oh. So Rotimi Amaechi isn't a Judas to PDP again right but Saraki is. shebi una say chant "Change "! ,I don't see anything wrong in what Saraki did afterall ALL Nigeria politicians na ashawo. Please oga just bear with the slonga "change the changer "

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Amanwulu1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
kay29000:
About Saraki, well, what did you expect from someone with his track record. But the deed has been done, and there is no need crying over spilt milk. And I like how Buhari has tried his best to stay out of all these...Cos really, even APC has some thieving, selfish politicians in it, and for Buhari to really work, he shouldn't carry party politics on his head like Jonathan did...which crippled Jonathan. And about him not going after all the wrong doers immidiately after getting into office; there is power in mystique. Never allow your enemy know your next move, or when you will strike. The catapault has to be pulled back a stretch for it to create maximum damage. Just give Buhari a few months, and you will start seeing his moves. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
I see u, buhari brain sorry, buhari spoke's man. Even wen buhari slaps u he is strategising. Stay there until 4 yrs elapse.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by ibedun: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
As a POLITICAL PUNDIT , i can authoritatively state that Senator Bukola Saraki will be impeached before the end of his tenure. Am sorry to say this but i must have to say it. We see the future from today. Goodbye for now.

But these politicians are smart, sadly in dubiousness only and not for the greater good of our people and nation. The choice of Ikeremadu is a POISON PILL to forestall any impeachment attempt. We may be stuck the most dubiously elect senate president in the world. Our constitution ignores the fact that we are not honourable people. We are a society agberos.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by kay29000(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Amanwulu1:
I see u, buhari brain sorry, buhari spoke's man. Even wen buhari slaps u he is strategising. Stay there until 4 yrs elapse.

Pls, Tanoid, go and work on your English. It will do you a whole lot of good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju And Yusuf Buhari Pictured Together (Throwback Photos) / VP Shettima Meets With Bill Gates, Dangote And State Governors (Video, Photos) / Oshiomhole Tipped To Replace Oyegun As APC Chairman, As Buhari Backtracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.