Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,982 members, 7,893,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

M - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / M (1350 Views)

Female Corper, Olajumoke Abetesola, Who Died In Bayelsa Camp (Photos) / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by level10: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2015
V
Re: M by tunbebes(f): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chai! You don't say. This is serious and you need help. Cc yokiti, sodiqyinka
Re: M by Ojestas(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wait till you see the principal. . Let him tell you the rules u r to abide. . then object, tell him u might not be able to oblige. He d give u a rejection letter...or simply tell him, u were posted there but u beg to be rejected. . Or get yourself a request letter, tell your L.G.I about it.
Re: M by starboy86(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Guy what is d name of the school u talkin about, don't cum here n want to rubbish d image of Yenagoa d state capital. Where ar u from in d 1st place, u talk as if Yenagoa is a bad place, wat was ur experience? Cheap attention seeker...mtcheeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
starboy86:
Guy what is d name of the school u talkin about, don't cum here n want to rubbish d image of Yenagoa d state capital. Where ar u from in d 1st place, u talk as if Yenagoa is a bad place, wat was ur experience? Cheap attention seeker...mtcheeeeeew.
nor mind am joor o boi op tall us the name and location of the school.lie lie
Re: M by Lagusta(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2015
starboy86:

The op didn't even have the courtesy to grace his network news with pictures....

I also believe this is all a hoax...
Re: M by level10: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
starboy86:

lol...normally I would take time out make u understand the color of your ill mannered self...but today is your lucky day.
.I never said yenagoa is a bad place...like every city there must be rural areas within. ..I live and grew up in river state, I schooled in Edo state..

the name of the school is epiphany of christ academy. .no2 obele phase 2 yenagoa..
Re: M by level10: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
nor mind am joor o boi op tall us the name and location of the school.lie lie

Nigerdeltaboi....nor b lie ooo,,why I go waste my time dey type lies...
check it out anytime u come yenagoa...

Epiphany of Christ academy, no 2 obele phase 2

e go hard u to locate sha...
Re: M by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
level10:

Nigerdeltaboi....nor b lie ooo,,why I go waste my time dey type lies...
check it out anytime u come yenagoa...

Epiphany of Christ academy, no 2 obele phase 2

e go hard u to locate sha...
ok , i neva hear that kin school b4 for yenagoa
Re: M by suyamasta(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
level10:

SHE SAID. *brother abeg wait make I go wear cloth***

To cut a long story short, I had a bad experience afterwards .

sorry but permit my curiosity what was bad about the experience? or you dont just like the place?

(1) (Reply)

What Companies Will Likely Accept And Retain NYSC Members After Youth Service / NYSC Dancing Competition / Very Important Things You Need To Know Before Going O Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.