Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

M - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / M (1328 Views)

Female Corper, Olajumoke Abetesola, Who Died In Bayelsa Camp (Photos) / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp / Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by level10: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2015
V
Re: M by tunbebes(f): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chai! You don't say. This is serious and you need help. Cc yokiti, sodiqyinka
Re: M by Ojestas(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wait till you see the principal. . Let him tell you the rules u r to abide. . then object, tell him u might not be able to oblige. He d give u a rejection letter...or simply tell him, u were posted there but u beg to be rejected. . Or get yourself a request letter, tell your L.G.I about it.
Re: M by starboy86(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Guy what is d name of the school u talkin about, don't cum here n want to rubbish d image of Yenagoa d state capital. Where ar u from in d 1st place, u talk as if Yenagoa is a bad place, wat was ur experience? Cheap attention seeker...mtcheeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
starboy86:
Guy what is d name of the school u talkin about, don't cum here n want to rubbish d image of Yenagoa d state capital. Where ar u from in d 1st place, u talk as if Yenagoa is a bad place, wat was ur experience? Cheap attention seeker...mtcheeeeeew.
nor mind am joor o boi op tall us the name and location of the school.lie lie
Re: M by Lagusta(m): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2015
starboy86:

The op didn't even have the courtesy to grace his network news with pictures....

I also believe this is all a hoax...
Re: M by level10: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
starboy86:

lol...normally I would take time out make u understand the color of your ill mannered self...but today is your lucky day.
.I never said yenagoa is a bad place...like every city there must be rural areas within. ..I live and grew up in river state, I schooled in Edo state..

the name of the school is epiphany of christ academy. .no2 obele phase 2 yenagoa..
Re: M by level10: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
nor mind am joor o boi op tall us the name and location of the school.lie lie

Nigerdeltaboi....nor b lie ooo,,why I go waste my time dey type lies...
check it out anytime u come yenagoa...

Epiphany of Christ academy, no 2 obele phase 2

e go hard u to locate sha...
Re: M by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
level10:

Nigerdeltaboi....nor b lie ooo,,why I go waste my time dey type lies...
check it out anytime u come yenagoa...

Epiphany of Christ academy, no 2 obele phase 2

e go hard u to locate sha...
ok , i neva hear that kin school b4 for yenagoa
Re: M by suyamasta(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
level10:

SHE SAID. *brother abeg wait make I go wear cloth***

To cut a long story short, I had a bad experience afterwards .

sorry but permit my curiosity what was bad about the experience? or you dont just like the place?

(1) (Reply)

Problems As Uniport Finally Uploads NYSC List! / Instant Loan To Nysc Copr Members / Nysc Camp Kits @iyana Ipaja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.