Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

P.o.p 2015 Batch A - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / P.o.p 2015 Batch A (1282 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively / 2015 Batch A POP Date Is Finally Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P.o.p 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2016
It is with great joy I'm writing this piece, the last day on the NYSC calendar for batch A. I will miss every bit of my PPA, my students, the corpers, and everything about NYSC. It was like yesterday when we started the journey, now it's over. For some, it's the beginning of something exceptional, some something great, while for others, no direction known yet.
The monthly allawee ends tonight! I wish everyone the best of luck in their endeavors. I wish to meet my friends again in the future, but today, I'll Cherish the last time I'll b seeing some.
"WE MEET TO PART" GOODBYE ORIN HIGH SCHOOL, GOODBYE IDO EKITI, GOODBYE EKITI STATE, GOODBYE L.G.I, GOODBYE Z.I, GOODBYE NYSC! smiley
Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by haibe(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2016
Seems like yesterday too. I remember all the struggle for a good PPA. From being posted to villages in Ijebu East, begging to be rejected, to hustling my way into a good company in abeokuta, begging to be accepted to no avail. And to settling at Ogijo sagamu where I taught in a public school without any single pay except the usual 19k from the Federal government, yet I still survived, God has been really great.

I rep Ogijo, Sagamu, Ogun State. Goodbye Ogijo Community High School, I have really learnt a lot serving there.

1 Like

Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by Odunharry(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2016
Just like yesterday... All thanks to God for a successful service year..

I see Favour and Blessings from God coming our way..

#Kwara Kopa
Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by Talkingboy: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2016
Odunharry:
Just like yesterday... All thanks to God for a successful service year..

I see Favour and Blessings from God coming our way..

#Kwara Kopa

Congrats sir.

Please, gist me about Kwara state small. From Camp to ppa to accommodation. Thanks
Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by Odunharry(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Talkingboy:

Congrats sir.

Please, gist me about Kwara state small. From Camp to ppa to accommodation. Thanks
That will be on another thread sir... Check the A16 thread for Corpers posted to Kwara or B15..posted some stuff there..

If there's nothing there, mention me

1 Like

Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by dexcira(f): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2016
Thank u Lord. It was all your grace

1 Like

Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by okitz4(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2016
after NYSC/BSU delayed my Service unnecessarily for one year, I owe it to God, it's over, it was not an easy Journey, was posted to a village, got my rejection, got approval in a tertiary institution in Owerri, served in the apex office of d institution, finally am leaving as a proud man, I worked hard and am leaving with lots of recommendation.... #Ogula #ItsFinished

2 Likes

Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by qboi3000: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2016
grin
Thiwalade:
It is with great joy I'm writing this piece, the last day on the NYSC calendar for batch A. I will miss every bit of my PPA, my students, the corpers, and everything about NYSC. It was like yesterday when we started the journey, now it's over. For some, it's the beginning of something exceptional, some something great, while for others, no direction known yet.
The monthly allawee ends tonight! I wish everyone the best of luck in their endeavors. I wish to meet my friends again in the future, but today, I'll Cherish the last time I'll b seeing some.
"WE MEET TO PART" GOODBYE ORIN HIGH SCHOOL, GOODBYE IDO EKITI, GOODBYE EKITI STATE, GOODBYE L.G.I, GOODBYE Z.I, GOODBYE NYSC! smiley

Congratulations baba...... grin
Thiwalade:

Congratulations baba......

1 Like

Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by Okolipromise2(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2016
grin congrats to u...
Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS guys... Best wishes in your future endeavour grin
Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
dexcira:
Thank u Lord. It was all your grace

Congrats darl!!!

Which state did you serve?
Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by dexcira(f): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
nathoneal:

Congrats darl!!!

Which state did you serve?
. Delta
Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
dexcira:
. Delta

Hmmm... my state of Origin grin

Which LGA was ur PPA?

I bet you had a nice time wink
Re: P.o.p 2015 Batch A by dexcira(f): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2016
nathoneal:

Hmmm... my state of Origin grin

Which LGA was ur PPA?

I bet you had a nice time wink
. Wow.Sapele. Yea

(1) (Reply)

A NAIRALANDERS N.Y.S.C. Years In Pictures. / See The Funny Way Corp Members Were Punished In NYSC Camp (photos) / JUST IN!!! N-power Opens Portal For 2018 Online Registration -apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.