Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways (1685 Views)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / Zara John: "I Miss My Boko Haram Husband Who Impregnated Me" / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by busybodi: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2009
Mohammed Riaz made every conceivable attempt to prevent his wife and daughters enjoying their Westernised lifestyle. He destroyed their clothes - modest by Western standards but tight fitting by his own - when they came out of the wash and he railed against plans to allow alcohol at his terminally ill son's 18th birthday party - which had been brought forward because of his prognosis.

Increasingly alienated and in despair over the illness of his son, Adam, the labourer killed his wife and four daughters by throwing petrol over them as they slept and igniting it.

At the inquest in Blackburn, Lancashire, yesterday the coroner, Mike Singleton, recorded a verdict that Caneze Riaz, 39, and her four daughters, Sayrah, 16, Sophia, 15, Alicia, 10, and Hannah, three, were unlawfully killed at their terrace home in Accrington, and that Mr Riaz, who died in hospital two days after the fire, took his own life. Adam died six weeks later.

Police investigations revealed how estranged Mr Riaz, a traditionalist and a practising Muslim who grew up in the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan, had become from his vivacious wife, a high-profile community worker who had co-founded the local Aawaz women's group, mentored teenage girls at a high school in nearby Rishton, and was a school governor and board member on several diversity groups.

Mrs Riaz, whose father married an English woman after becoming one of the first Asian men to emigrate to the area in the 1960s, was sent back to Pakistan for 15 years after completing primary school, but she returned in the early 1990s with Mr Riaz, with whom she had an arranged marriage. The children flourished in Britain. The eldest daughter, Sayrah, was a "second mother" to her sisters, according to the family, and had a passion for fashion design; Sophia, 13, loved rap music and wanted to be an MC, while Alicia was the closest to her father. She embraced Asian culture the most and was a regular at the mosque.

While their mother thrived, their father struggled to find employment, eventually working for a plastic bag manufacturer in Blackburn. Their relationship had deteriorated rapidly after the death of Mrs Riaz's father, in 2003, and her husband had taken to sleeping downstairs. The pressures on their relationship were made worse when Adam, who had moved in with his uncle, was diagnosed with Ewing's sarcoma, an aggressive form of cancer. Doctors said he would live only six months.

"[It meant] the financial situation was bad," said Det Supt Mick Gradwell, of Lancashire Police. "A lot of money was being spent on presents for Adam as he was coming to the end of his life. They were spending a lot more than they earned - at Caneze's will, not Mohammed's."

The pressures drove Mr Riaz to drink heavily. Sclerosis of the liver was found after his death. On their last afternoon, Mr Riaz saw his wife being dropped off after enjoying a meal with friends in Manchester, but police say there was no suggestion she was involved in a relationship with anyone else.

Early on 1 November last year, Mr Riaz decided the pressures were too much. As his wife and daughters slept in three upstairs bedrooms, he threw petrol over them and trailed more around the house, then lit three fires.

Police believe his wife awoke and may have tried to throw one of the two petrol cans he used away from her bed. But she died almost immediately. Mr Riaz stood downstairs and waited for the flames to come down and engulf him. When they didn't, he ran back upstairs through a wall of fire and was found by firefighters in the bathroom. He died of 65 per cent burns and smoke inhalation.

Barry Khanan, 38, Mrs Riaz's brother, said her alienation from Mr Riaz was a result of "the different ways in which they approached their lives". He said: "She had become frustrated with his lack of emotional support and involvement throughout Adam's illness. Caneze was outgoing and wanted to better herself. Her husband was more withdrawn. Words cannot express how we feel about the man we believe killed our family."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/muslim-husband-who-killed-his-wife-and-children-because-of-their-western-ways-437199.html
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by adetayo2(f): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2009
pls i urgently need materials on stock exchange and how they affect nigeria economy pls send me any material on this to tayoid2003@yahoo.com
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2009
Debosky - come see tis your madam's impersonator grin
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Lagosboy: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2009
Another one of them. grin grin
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by ElRazur: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2009
I don't see what the problem is. He did exactly what the Quran wanted done to unbelievers. I am sure he is going to heaven where he will be rewarded with 42 or 72 virgins. [Whether this virgins are ugly or under age girls is another matter]
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by fesse(f): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2009
I am sure he is going to heaven where he will be rewarded with 42 or 72 virgins.

With TOKUNBO or FAIRLY USED virgins grin grin

Second class human beings lipsrsealed
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by auwal87(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2009
He is Mad
A good Muslim cannot do this, even a Christian or Jew, or Atheist, in as much as he is mad, he can do this.

This is a Christian man, he killed 2 of his children.

[size=14pt]Christian Father killed children then himself[/size]

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090220/tuk-father-killed-children-then-himself-6323e80.html

A father killed himself and his two young children after a bitter split from their mother, an inquest has ruled. Skip related content

John Gittins, acting coroner for North Wales Central, recorded a verdict of suicide for karate expert Brian Philcox, 53, and verdicts of unlawful killing for his daughter Amy, seven, and three-year-old son Owen.

Llandudno Magistrates' Court was told Philcox took the children in June last year, drugged them with chloroform from a padded envelope and attached a vacuum cleaner pipe to the exhaust of his Land Rover in an isolated spot near Llanrwst in North Wales.

The trio were found dead, poisoned by carbon monoxide fumes, sitting next to each other on the back seat of Philcox's car.

The children's mother, Evelyn McAuliffe, 38, Philcox's estranged wife, wept as details of the deaths were read.

Offering his condolences, the coroner told her: "When Brian Philcox took Amy and Owen from you he thought they would be lost to you forever - but he failed.

"The short lives they had were imprinted on your heart and they will endure with you. They will be part of you every single moment of every single day."

Ms McAuliffe had begun divorce proceedings against Philcox by June 13 last year when he took the children during an access day away.

He knew we would be unable to see them on Father's Day - the following day - and hatched a plan to kill them.
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Sagamite(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2009
Eh . . . . . . . . . Auwal87, he didn't kill them because of his Xtian beliefs? Or did it?

Stop deluding yourself and twisting stories.

But I think a larger proportion of cause for this guy's (muslim one) action is based on the frustration he couldn't achieve much in life.
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 21, 2009
I'll say religion is hopelessly bad for humanity. Christians shouldn't come here and act as saints cause we all know of how Marvin Gaye died. Religion=bigotry and evil!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Sagamite(m): 12:16am On Feb 21, 2009
Religion is one of the best things we have ever had on earth.

Take it from someone that does not follow any and couldn't give two fingers about them.

Imagine the behaviour of the people (most of who are morons) if we did not have some restraints and guidance that religion provides. It will be total chaos, worse than any negatives religion has ever generated.

More religions please, I am in full support of them all. The world is too complex for most people's brain and religion gives them some illusions beliefs that shapes the complexities to a form they can manage. Many cheers to religion and you better appreciate it.
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Take it from someone that does not follow any and couldn't give two fingers about them.

Imagine the behaviour of the people (most of who are morons) if we did not have some restraints and guidance that religion provides. It will be total chaos, worse than any negatives religion has ever generated.

More religions please, I am in full support of them all. The world is too complex for most people's brain and religion gives them some illusions beliefs that shapes the complexities to a form they can manage. Many cheers to religion and you better appreciate it.

It's outdated already. Let each family train their kids to love and value life, to detest power and control over anything, to appreciate simple things, to detest greed, to always share, to think of what's good for others and not just oneself, to detest hatred. Let it start from when the kid is able to hear and speak. Also no God has been coming to arrest all the criminals, it's been police doing little of their work, no God made it possible to travel the world, it's been science. We are better on our own without this God this and God that crap. If it was possible for Catholics to cancel space expeditions, they will and say we are trying to see God. Religion limits too much of the intellectual horizons and people can't think of anything greater than God.!! Nice post though!!
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Sagamite(m): 2:11am On Feb 21, 2009
Thanks.

Limits are not a bad thing if you consider the types of people we have on earth. Limits are required.

Based on the innate variance in structure of thought, each family will have different definitions of love and value, different degrees of what is acceptable power and control, what greed type and/or level is acceptable when competing for limited resources in a justifiable axiom of "survival of the fittest".

This differences will only inevitably lead to a clash of interest and tolerance level. And if you leave to individual families to set their standards, then you will inevitable have some select few that will virtually neglect responsibilities as there are humans that can't accept their responsibilities. That is their own standard.

One fundamental structure of human thinking, anywhere in the world, is "the herd mentality". We should exploit this with religion to ensure we maximise the good out of it.
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by busybodi: 2:41am On Feb 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Eh . . . . . . . . . Auwal87, he didn't kill them because of his Xtian beliefs? Or did it?

Stop deluding yourself and twisting stories.

But I think a larger proportion of cause for this guy's (muslim one) action is based on the frustration he couldn't achieve much in life.
Thank you

The muslims shed innocent blood for stupid reasons

grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Thanks.

Limits are not a bad thing if you consider the types of people we have on earth. Limits are required.

Based on the innate variance in structure of thought, each family will have different definitions of love and value, different degrees of what is acceptable power and control, what greed type and/or level is acceptable when competing for limited resources in a justifiable axiom of "survival of the fittest".

This differences will only inevitably lead to a clash of interest and tolerance level. And if you leave to individual families to set their standards, then you will inevitable have some select few that will virtually neglect responsibilities as there are humans that can't accept their responsibilities. That is their own standard.

One fundamental structure of human thinking, anywhere in the world, is "the herd mentality". We should exploit this with religion to ensure we maximise the good out of it.

I think I'm just being too simple minded for me to think people will be nice if they leave religion. They have to be nice and know that blood flows through everyone before they can see what religion is made of(bunch of crap) Who ever started religion understands human psychology very very well. But how about the millions that have died in the name of religion? Religion is not the answer to keep the moral values of humanity, Education is. We can solve 99% of the world's problem through proper education of everyone on this planet. Religion seems to breed bigotry in a sense that people take it too sacred. Many people will say Jesus makes them feel good but it's obviously a lie cause it's because they are told to let jesus make them feel good and if they don't feel good, that means they don't like jesus and we all know how sacred people take this "jesus" to be,
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by ElRazur: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Religion the best thing ever? Where is your proof of this? Let us step away from making baseless claims it ruins a debate/discussions and even it if was an opinion, expect it to be challenged.

You second point contradicts your first in a way. If it is the best thing ever as you claimed, will it not be logical for you to bath yourself in the aqua of religion? After all, it will be the best thing ever to happened to you.

Humans will always be stupid whether there is a religion or not. That is why we have rules, norms, legal rule and regulation etc. The problem with religion is the fact that it can be a double edged sword. People have been known to do stupid things in the name of religion, even though you make this claim of it being the best thing ever. Prophet Mohammed had sex with an 8 year old, will it be okay for some one following the values of Islam to sleep with your 8 year old sister [assuming you have one]? The bible advocates that "If a man dies and his wife fails to provide him with a male son, the woman should sleep with younger brother until she can have a son", erm do you agree with this? Or do you still think it is the best thing?

No we do not need more religion. We need to wipe away the one we have or have it regulated, it is a bloody cancer that is eating into how humans think. Humans will always be moorons, that we will have to accept - that I can. But NO more religion is not needed.
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Sagamite(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2009
9jaganja:

I think I'm just being too simple minded for me to think people will be nice if they leave religion. They have to be nice and know that blood flows through everyone before they can see what religion is made of(bunch of crap) Who ever started religion understands human psychology very very well. But how about the millions that have died in the name of religion? Religion is not the answer to keep the moral values of humanity, Education is. We can solve 99% of the world's problem through proper education of everyone on this planet. Religion seems to breed bigotry in a sense that people take it too sacred. Many people will say Jesus makes them feel good but it's obviously a lie cause it's because they are told to let jesus make them feel good and if they don't feel good, that means they don't like jesus and we all know how sacred people take this "jesus" to be,

Yep, most religious books, in my opinion are written by the best untrained psychologists I can think of.

Yeah, millions have died due to religion but I believe billions more would without it, as most people will become unrestrained savages. The thought of Hell/Karma makes alot of people decide not to take certain actions they are willing to take.

Education? I think you are giving too much credit to the average mind's aptitude for learning. Instructions generally have more impact to the average man than discussions. Discussion's generally requires hearing their opinion, look at the average contribution of opinions on this site only and you will have to agree some people should not be entitled to opinions.

Religion is a form of education but with an instructive dimension and to me it is one of the best we have at our disposal.

ElRazur:

Religion the best thing ever? Where is your proof of this? Let us step away from making baseless claims it ruins a debate/discussions and even it if was an opinion, expect it to be challenged.

You second point contradicts your first in a way. If it is the best thing ever as you claimed, will it not be logical for you to bath yourself in the aqua of religion? After all, it will be the best thing ever to happened to you.

Most people I respect their opinion will get the gist from my post and can deduce the answer to most of your questions in it. If you don't? Tough.

ElRazur:

Humans will always be stupid whether there is a religion or not. That is why we have rules, norms, legal rule and regulation etc. The problem with religion is the fact that it can be a double edged sword. People have been known to do stupid things in the name of religion, even though you make this claim of it being the best thing ever. Prophet Mohammed had sex with an 8 year old, will it be okay for some one following the values of Islam to sleep with your 8 year old sister [assuming you have one]? The bible advocates that "If a man dies and his wife fails to provide him with a male son, the woman should sleep with younger brother until she can have a son", erm do you agree with this? Or do you still think it is the best thing?

No we do not need more religion. We need to wipe away the one we have or have it regulated, it is a bloody cancer that is eating into how humans think. Humans will always be moorons, that we will have to accept - that I can. But NO more religion is not needed.

As I will repeat, religion has its faults but the faults are less than that of no religion. People will do more stupid things without religion.

The rules using religion are far more effective and cost efficient than rules set by authority as it enforces self-regulation rather than state-regulation. A combination of both works well.
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by ElRazur: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Most people I respect their opinion will get the gist from my post and can deduce the answer to most of your questions in it. If you don't? Tough.

I really do not see your point. What is you respecting the opinion of others got to do with the price of tea in china? If you claim religion is as good as one can get it still baffles me as to why you aint practising one is what am asking you. It is a bit of a noob approach if you fail to defend a point you made when challenged. Could this be because it is just simply absurd and indefensible?

Sagamite:

As I will repeat, religion has its faults but the faults are less than that of no religion. People will do more stupid things without religion.

The rules using religion are far more effective and cost efficient than rules set by authority as it enforces self-regulation rather than state-regulation. A combination of both works well.

What rules of religion are far more effective? Please tell me a rule of religion or a verse in the bible/quran that discourages the use of Hard and illegal drugs? You seem to be making your claim along as you go. Maybe you should actually deal with the questions I asked you before. Please explain to me how religion is self regulatory.
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2009
ElRazur:

I really do not see your point. What is you respecting the opinion of others got to do with the price of tea in china? If you claim religion is as good as one can get it still baffles me as to why you aint practising one is what am asking you. It is a bit of a noob approach if you fail to defend a point you made when challenged. Could this be because it is just simply absurd and indefensible?

Okay, I will condescend only this once but yet still leave it as a riddle.

Religion is an effective tool for controlling morons among the human race, which are a lot. The more of them we can get into religion, the better on aggregate than being outside religion.

ElRazur:

What rules of religion are far more effective? Please tell me a rule of religion or a verse in the bible/quran that discourages the use of Hard and illegal drugs? You seem to be making your claim along as you go. Maybe you should actually deal with the questions I asked you before. Please explain to me how religion is self regulatory.

Go and ask your pastor or imam about the contents of their respective books.

I guess you think without religion, you will have less usage of drugs?

If you don't understand how religion is self-regulatory . . . . . . . . Tough. Aint my problem you can not differentiate between self and state regulation.
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by ElRazur: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Okay, I will condescend only this once but yet still leave it as a riddle.

Religion is an effective control tool for morons among the human race, which are a lot. The more of them we can get into religion, the better on aggregate than being outside religion.

It makes no sense at all am afraid. You claim religion is the best thing ever to happen to human race, yet ironic enough your post will suggest you do not practise one. Now you are making a claim it is good for controlling Morons. How did you arrive at that? Are you suggesting people who practise religion are morons then and people like you are the pinnacle of human race? Please don't make me laugh.

You keep saying "the more we can get in, blah blah blah" But you wont exactly follow through with a proper explanation. Dude that is a bit weak and not how to exchange ideas and views on a forum.

Speaking of Morons in a religion. What do you have to say to those who strap a bomb on their body and detonate it in the midst of innocent people? Using your logic I guess those people who commit such atrocities are not slowpoke in your eyes after all religion is the best thing to happen to mankind right? Jeez dude, 

Sagamite:

Go and ask your pastor or imam about the contents of their respective books.

I guess you think without religion, you will have less usage of drugs?

If you don't understand how religion is self-regulatory . . . . . . . . Tough. Aint my problem you can not differentiate between self and state regulation.

Dude again you displayed your advanced form of ignorance. Do you in your head think "Go and ask you pastor, " is a proper reply to a legitimate and logical question? Typical Nigerian move, you make absurd claims then try a reflective manoeuvre when questioned over it.

For your information, I am an Atheist and a person that actually studies religion hence why I asked you those questions. You claim religion to be self regulatory, yet when posed to explain why you come out with utter garbage like "tough" you refuse to explain, instead dive into more riddles.

Yes religion have no say whatsoever on hard drugs. It is down to interpretation. On the other hand, most countries of the world have a well laid out and well defined laws on drugs.  Please before you come in here to talk your riddles again, please remember this is a forum and there are people like me around that will challenge such vague attempt to pass of crap as the real thing.
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Busybody2(f): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2009
^^^ I get what you mean Sagamite, these people not only lose their logical sense of reasoning, but get turned into zombies too, and the funniest part is that they have to pay for these grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by TalkSmith: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2009
Religion has never any lasting positivity on the society. I support Free-Thinkers.
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Jakumo(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2009
There is absolutely no question that the capacity to perpetrate deliberate evil does exist in the minds of more people than many would dare imagine.  Furthermore every adult person makes daily, conscious decisions to either obey the laws of the land so as to live a normal, productive life, or to break the law, and face the consequences of that folly. For premeditated capital murder, the imposed state penalty may vary from life in jail,  to the death penalty, depending on the jurisdiction where the offence is tried.

The likelihood that any given mild-mannered husband and father will evolve into a wife-beating homicidal monster is more a function of character, domestic background and genetics than it is dependent on the religious persuasion of the offender, regardless of which holy texts or injunctions are quoted by the offender.  For every account of a hard-core Islamic fundamentalist who kills his family, there are equally appalling instances of madmen like Jim Jones and David Koresh, both "Christian" suicide-cult leaders who led entire families to their deaths, in fulfillment of their own depraved obsessions with leading biblical wars against the United States Federal Government.

As someone mentioned earlier, verses suggestive of great violence and blood-lust can be found in the pages of many holy texts from all religious genres, but the ability to refrain from taking such inciteful passages too literally is one of the indexes that distinguish the law-abiding majority in any society from the criminally insane, and from the downright evil minority, who often hide in plain sight beneath the outward calm of domestic bliss.
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Sagamite(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2009
ElRazur:

It makes no sense at all am afraid. You claim religion is the best thing ever to happen to human race, yet ironic enough your post will suggest you do not practise one. Now you are making a claim it is good for controlling Morons. How did you arrive at that? Are you suggesting people who practise religion are morons then and people like you are the pinnacle of human race? Please don't make me laugh.

You keep saying "the more we can get in, blah blah blah" But you wont exactly follow through with a proper explanation. Dude that is a bit weak and not how to exchange ideas and views on a forum.

Speaking of Morons in a religion. What do you have to say to those who strap a bomb on their body and detonate it in the midst of innocent people? Using your logic I guess those people who commit such atrocities are not slowpoke in your eyes after all religion is the best thing to happen to mankind right? Jeez dude, 

Dude again you displayed your advanced form of ignorance. Do you in your head think "Go and ask you pastor, " is a proper reply to a legitimate and logical question? Typical Nigerian move, you make absurd claims then try a reflective manoeuvre when questioned over it.

For your information, I am an Atheist and a person that actually studies religion hence why I asked you those questions. You claim religion to be self regulatory, yet when posed to explain why you come out with utter garbage like "tough" you refuse to explain, instead dive into more riddles.

Yes religion have no say whatsoever on hard drugs. It is down to interpretation. On the other hand, most countries of the world have a well laid out and well defined laws on drugs.  Please before you come in here to talk your riddles again, please remember this is a forum and there are people like me around that will challenge such vague attempt to pass of crap as the real thing.

As I said, I won't condescend. I am very good at quickly qualifying people's reasoning capability and I have no time to waste at the mo.
Re: Muslim Husband Who Killed His Wife And Children Because Of Their Western Ways by Maykelly(f): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2009
if true, that's heartless need to send to the zoo to stay wit animals sad

(1) (Reply)

Ladan Replaces Barkindo As Nnpc Boss / Ijaw Youth Council Vows To Fight For Nigeria's Re-structuring / Joy As Enugu Receives 30 Luxury Buses From Innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.