Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva (11417 Views)

2019: How Jonathan Will Lead The Charge Against APC / FG Withdraws Charges Against Supreme Court Registrar, Others Over N2.2bn Fraud / Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by obilli: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
Anti corruption Buhari indeed! General Buhari clearing road for his cronies since 1980s...Sai Baba cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by anonimi: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
misterchris:
Those of you shouting 'Buhari has killed me'.... The Execu'thieves' is different from the Judi'sharing'.Buhari is no judge!

What a REVELATION! grin

Wow. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by apolonius(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dumb news crafted to misinform gullible Nigerians.Why are the arguments of both parties not reported?

Why are the facts of his transition committee and APC memberships stated?

The court stopped Kashamu's extradition,obody complained,ow it is Sylva of APC,na Buhari influence them?Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by 9jatatafo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
The judiciary is one arm of government I hate in this country. Always saying the half truth if no truth at all. If a young man steals a phone now, he will be sentenced to 47 years imprisonment.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by otokx(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
All hail our judiciary system.

1 Like

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by Afolabs101: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Let PMB appoint a new EFCC Chairman and we will see a fresh attempt at prosecuting Sylva.

I pray that the days of weak and half-hearted prosecution of corrupt government officials is over. Remember that this same EFCC is still trying to prosecute Kalu, Jolly Nyame, Chimaroke Nnamani and the rest of those former governors who left office in 2007. So 8 years on and their trials are nowhere near conclusion!!!

1 Like

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by Nig4Greatness: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sylva,staunch supporter of PMB and Tinubu.we are just starting.the way PMB will deal with Saraki and co,that im desperation go clear for im eyes one time.PMb is just allowing things rolls cos he doesn't want to rock the boat early.
Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by elohorayodele: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
and the Daura President still remains speechless about all these because sylva is an APC chieftain abi?

9 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by pBuhari(f): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
APC and corruption are one name
Bahari we are seeing how you are going to fight corruption

5 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by sluvy4tune(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
& Apc keep preaching change oh
Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by bdbest2(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Oga presido, go and change the case oh.

Transfer files between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).
8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB OTG Flash Drives are available at a very reduced price.

Check my signature.

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by Eluala(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
misterchris:
Those of you shouting 'Buhari has killed me'.... The Execu'thieves' is different from the Judi'sharing'.Buhari is no judge!

What are you trying to defend? Buhari ordered Keyamo to step down from prosecution, then court dismisses the case as Sylva has repented since he brought in a lot of money to bring Buhari into power and got initial reward as Inauguration Planning Coordinator.

What a case of witch cry for night, pikin die for morning. Please tell me who kill the pikin?

Anti corruption indeed...Too bad we are going through the exact same motion again. Exact motion as when Yaradua started hounding Ribadu and subsequently removed him from EFCC and next thing a court acquits Ibori of all charges and infact even issues a perpetual injunction stopping any form of investigation or prosecution for corruption.

His freedom was his benefit for bringing a significant part of the money to sponsor YARADUA'S election. If not for UK, Ibori was already free and declared innocent.

Once again, we are going through same route after all the noise of fighting corruption...Change has come indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by Popemax(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
That's it...he walks a free man...waiting for his name in ministrial list....I gush out for this country

2 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:
Useless court. All they know is how to dismiss corruption charges. A federal judge once told me how hard it is to give a good verdict with constant threats of murder/sacking, bribes and whatnot. These people are two powerful to be thrown in jail.

How can this be happening under the mighty Buhari?

barcanista

Gbawe

passingshot come and see oo

6 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by CharlesPhc: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari should order the EFCC to immediately appeal that stupid judgement and give back the people of Bayelsa State their stolen money. This is not the NASS election oh, his silence is not welcomed at this time

2 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by bamosagie(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
misterchris:

But GEJ was!
Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by DevilhimseIf: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
sai baba grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by informato: 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
thats one of the definitions of a ''BAD CHANGE''

3 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by wearerelated: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
seriously! did we expect a conviction?! cheesy

Dont worry the UK branch of our legal system will take care of this....

We are siping our Kunu and watching in 3D
Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by brownlord1: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
Where are the APC demons to explain this sudden Change, Passingshot, Omenka, Berem, Retardemdem, Sweetlemon and other change agents I thought Buhari is going to "Pite kworupshion"?

Nigerian's ye guys just entered armed robber motto.

7 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by kenny987(f): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
I hope all these sudden clean-up exercises for Sylva is not paving the way for appointment as SGF or Minister though I'll personally be overjoyed just to see Amaechi's face rubbed in hot smelly poo once more! For deliberately stealing Rivers State blind to the detriment of his SS brother, I pray he gets relegated to nothingness or maybe Minister of Special Duties...silly oaf!

2 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by klax(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
mistypiper:
Nigeria and padi padi government. Criminals at large.

Guys I mean real guys (not apc guys) plss because they reason through their anus can you see it now had it be it's Gej in power this judgement will rain heaven down on Gej, his administration even on his innocent kids here we are I knew this was reason of all these thieves frog jumping from one party to other to cover up their stolen billions and go free unpunished. *CHANG* Indeed nonsense..........................................................

1 Like

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by front247: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
You people will never sentence any of dis politicians to prison oneday to serve as a deterrent
Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Trafford:
Is GEJ the president or PMB?

I thought they'll be fighting corruption.

We've been scammed !!!

I like ur post, but ur Signature suggests very little of u.

U should praise ur God, And not God of TB Joshua....U simply don't have any knowledge or proof about which God he works with...
Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
I am not surprised. A man that said "Abacha was not corrupt" can do anything to please his friends. Buhari is an epitome of corruption. He's the complete opposite of his "integrity" toga.

So Sylva was not corrupt? Kai BabaOneChance

5 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
shey ona don see am?...where is demdem and other change scam agents..shey ona dey see am....the problem is we are fools in nigeria...politicians will continue to decieve us no matter how educated we are till thy kingdom come...gringringrin.....is this not the sylva that governed bayelsa and drove the state to a stop..took loans and then stole the loan....

1 Like

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bro, don't worry! The APC is only digging their own grace. They will pay for it in 2019
IzonOwei:
shey ona don see am?...where is demdem and other change scam agents..shey ona dey see am....the problem is we are fools in nigeria...politicians will continue to decieve us no matter how educated we are till thy kingdom come...gringringrin.....is this not the sylva that governed bayelsa and drove the state to a stop..took loans and then stole the loan....
Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by PrettyClare7(f): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
kennygee:
It haff finish.

Our judicial system is our problem in this country.
The reason why James Ibori was convicted is because he was not tried in this country.

If he was, he would be a "Celebrithief" right now.
being a judge is not easy. Those ppl are always under threat to their life and to the life of their family members each time a case like that comes up. If you are in their shoes for the sake of your family members whose life are also @ risk,you will not do otherwise. I am nt supporting corruption m jst trying to show what is obtainable
Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
kenny987:
I hope all these sudden clean-up exercises for Sylva is not paving the way for appointment as SGF or Minister though I'll personally be overjoyed just to see Amaechi's face rubbed in hot smelly poo once more! For deliberately stealing Rivers State blind to the detriment of his SS brother, I pray he gets relegated to nothingness or maybe Minister of Special Duties...silly oaf!
ona no go kill me for this forum with laugh....cheii...ameachi dey really vex you wella
Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by rozayx5(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Trafford:
Is GEJ the president or PMB?

I thought they'll be fighting corruption.

We've been scammed !!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by omaji53jeremiah: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
to me our judicial system is our number one problem in this country , what a corrupt system
Re: Alleged 19.2bn Fraud: Court Dismisses Charge Against Sylva by Curvinus(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
As Abubakar Rimi once said while he was being sentenced to jail, by Buhari's military tribunal, there will be three judgements after this: judgment by God: judgment by the people and judgment by posterity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Yet To Make Up His Mind Over Presidential Debate — Presidency / FG Borrowed ₦1.3 Trn In Four Years To Subsidise Power Consumers - World Bank / Osun: INEC Timetable For General Elections Worries Oyetola’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.