Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Banky W. Says, Haters Like To Discuss About The Size Of My Head. (read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W. Says, Haters Like To Discuss About The Size Of My Head. (read) (382 Views)

Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time / Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W. Says, Haters Like To Discuss About The Size Of My Head. (read) by Victoria85: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
During his appearance on MTV Base Official Naija Top Ten, he gave a stunningly easy free-form execution. He shoots at his faultfinders and naysayers over the span of an enchanting 40-second free-form.

Banky W has touched on the subject of the size of his head.

During his appearance on MTV Base Official Naija Top Ten, he gave a stunningly effortless freestyle performance. He shoots at his critics and naysayers during the course of a spell-binding 40-second freestyle:

Haters like to talk about my head being way too big/I brush it off because my flow is just way too sick/And plus I'm on my way to being way too rich/Came in the building solo, tonight I..Read more.

Check-out the full Gossip about Banky W.'s Head here
Re: Banky W. Says, Haters Like To Discuss About The Size Of My Head. (read) by kingabdull: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

9ice Release New Video Of Pace Setter Ft. Vector / Who Is The Best Rap Musician Dat Can Make A Song A Hit If Featured In A Song? / Aregbesola Collected N480billion Loan And Squandered It; Omisore Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.