Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period (3148 Views)

How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) / How Guys React When They See a picture of You With A Fine Female Friend / My Face Wen 9ija Babe Says I Hate Telemundo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period by Mobyloaded(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2015

Lol
Re: See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period by aboyaji(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
*Carries hand on the head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period by tunde1200(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
cheesy grin grin

FP MATERIAL BE THIS OOO.

Lalasticala or what call him or her
Re: See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Traffic has always been a problem for us blog/website owners but no more expensive adverts rates you pay to people to put up adverts you can now advertise on snowmoney and drive thousands of visitors to your blog/site in a matter of days
I started snowmoney blog on December 2014 8th my birthday now i rank 1million and climbing day by day on alexa out of over 100million website worldwide,Don't believe me just check me up on alexa.com check for www.blog.snowmoney.com.ng or www.snowmoney.com.ng
You too can be like me just advertise on snowmoney special traffic diver and you will not regret it and know this im not a guy of many words im just 23 and i set out in nigeria to beat best bloggers in just 2years so whats your target.
Look at me in just 3months i have over 30000users and daily traffic of 700to800 new unique visitors if dont believe me just check my rank on alexa and see how its jumping top sites you too can be like me and who im i my names are IMMACULATE SNOW MBAEZUE i hail from anambra in nigeria i started blogging to make entertainment seekers to get the best download of there favorite tv series/movies/music album/video games and now i can did it a short while and trust me it was not easy so you to can get my kind of campaign adverts that puts your blog on top in a short time so what are my plan rate
40dollors=2500visitors for a month
60dollors=5000visitors for a month
100dollors=10000visitors for a month
200dollors=25000visitors for a month
400dollors=50000visitors for a month
750dollors=100000visitors for a month
You see how you can trend just like me so for my payment details for people using paypal you can pay to my paypal account @ SNOWKING.SNOWKING@YAHOO.COM
Then for people in nigeria you can pay to my nigerian bank account @ access bank account name:IMMACULATE MBAEZUE ACCOUNT NUMBER:0048326016
After payment is made you can email me your details like name/teller number and your number and my contacts are snowking.snowking@yahoo.com bbm 2a27dc16 my facebook immaculate mbaezue my linkedin immaculate snow twitter snowmoneys
Then for my number to be giving to you you have to contact me ist with these i gave you up there for adverts and payments made before i can issue my number why because i hate prank calls and im too busy for that and for people who want to make money on www.snowmoney.com.ng here are the step by step to do it
Snowmoney.com.ng is an easy money making system specially made for Nigerians who seek to make money from the internet without stressing there selfs by having there own websites or jobs,what am i saying why don’t you try it for your self just go over to snowmoney.com.ng put in your email in the link giving to you there just look at the picture below then when you are done a code is automatically sent to your email then use it to come create an account on the site then when you are done registering and remember to fully state your details both your bank details that’s where money will always be paid into for you then when you are done registering, login to your account then a fee of 1000naira will be needed to activate your account and you will see the bank you will be needed to pay in your money well shown when you are logged in so when done just share your code that was sent to your email to all your friends to come register with it instead of them requesting for a new code from the site and when there register with your code and activate there accounts you will be making 500naria per person electronically wired to your account every time someone refers to your code,so what are you waiting for fly over there and cash in big time
Then if you want the latest movie/tv series/gAMES/music visit http://blog.snowmoney.com.ng/ or http://www.snowfilms.co/
Re: See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period by OKNkanu(m): 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Exactly cheesy ...... Girls on their period!! <spits> angry
Re: See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 11, 2015
Lol, guys and their love for honey
Re: See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period by Danfuster(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
The guy na sharp guy na
Re: See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Period or no period I'm still gonna see her.
must I tidy her anytime we meet? undecided
Re: See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 31, 2019
Sky blue. YEW! cry

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Week / 12 Funny Wedding Pictures You Can Relate With / Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.