Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Photo Speaks: Picture Of Buhari And German Chancellor Merkel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Speaks: Picture Of Buhari And German Chancellor Merkel (854 Views)

Buhari And Merkel Laughing Off Aisha’s BBC Interview (Photos) / Photo Speaks: Politician Vs Voters / Buhari Calls German Chancellor (merkel) Michelle & President Of West Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Speaks: Picture Of Buhari And German Chancellor Merkel by tochukwuifeduba: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
this is the picture of Nigeria President

Re: Photo Speaks: Picture Of Buhari And German Chancellor Merkel by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Your father will never stand beside Angela Merkel nor attend a G7 meeting not to talk of you.

Onye ara!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Speaks: Picture Of Buhari And German Chancellor Merkel by tochukwuifeduba: 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Your father will never stand beside Angela Merkel nor attend a G7 meeting not to talk of you.

Onye ara!

Did i make any comment here?
Re: Photo Speaks: Picture Of Buhari And German Chancellor Merkel by Emenahagos02(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mechie onu gi ebe afu, ibu chukwu?
JackBaueress1:

Onye ara!
Re: Photo Speaks: Picture Of Buhari And German Chancellor Merkel by 9jii(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
She was bout to make d sign of I LOVE this man with her fingers.
Re: Photo Speaks: Picture Of Buhari And German Chancellor Merkel by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

Did i make any comment here?
was I talking to you or did I mention your name? Guilty conscience grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Speaks: Picture Of Buhari And German Chancellor Merkel by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
JackBaueress1:

Onye ara!

You sad fat ugly woman, so you're not prepared to ditch your motor park agbero character.

You actually like been described as the ugly woman with an ugly character. Ugly both inside and out.
Re: Photo Speaks: Picture Of Buhari And German Chancellor Merkel by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo Speaks: Picture Of Buhari And German Chancellor Merkel by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Lol

Fat, Ugly and shapeless...... you remind me of an Ameoba.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Demands Fuel Imports From Oil Marketers Implicated In Fraud / Nass Power Tussle; Buhari Steps In To Quell Further Hostilities / The Ultimate Guide To Getting Out Of Debt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.