Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Loving Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loving Buhari? (325 Views)

UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari / IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. / How I Suddenly Started Loving The Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loving Buhari? by muzzafar(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Do you know that Muslims find it hard to beg forgiveness? Anyway how will they ask for forgivness when they are happy doing what the bloody Allah asks them to do ie KILL KILL KILL. An example of this is rtd general Buhari do you know he snubbed the peace and reconcillation programme Oputa he and rtd general Babangida(both muslims) after serving the Nigerian army during the civil war where they oversaw the Genocide and massacre against the Biafrans has till now not yet apologised to the southeners for his part during the civil war and now he is attempting to debunk his millitary title after may 29 in a bid to hide his past.
One thing that makes us unique as Christains is our abillity to beg for forgivness and that is why Jonathan is more civil than Buhari.

Jonathan asked for forgivness . I have forgiven him but why should we forgive an unpenitent Buhari?
Re: Loving Buhari? by Domingo1: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Keep your opinion for the gods

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Use Advert Money For My Birthday To Fight Cancer – Ambode Tells Admirers / Akpabio’s Former Aide Disagrees With Udom On Choice Of Commissioner / These Players Are Developing Everyday And Tournament By Fifa 16 Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.