Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,320 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

[PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy (58984 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Eyeballs Make Them ‘stand Out’ (photos) / Mercy Aigbe's Look Has Us 'Green' With Envy / Mabel Makun Leaves Us Green With Envy In Captivating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by dwayni: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Freemanan:

You wanna feed on that now... Continue u hear

WTF?
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by LOLLYHIPSIE(f): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
waoh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful God
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by Sigo86(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
pretydiva:
I luv twins like kilode. Dis has been my prayer 2 God 2 bless me wit a set a twins wen d tym cms.

Back 2 d topic. They r all biuriful. Especially d daughter of muma gee

Ooh really cheesy
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by pretydiva(f): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sigo86:

Ooh really cheesy
yea undecided
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by dahreyM: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
pretydiva:
I luv twins like kilode. Dis has been my prayer 2 God 2 bless me wit a set a twins wen d tym cms.

How old r u now?
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by Emily99(f): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
LexzyLex:
IM HERE
youre wia
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by BCJAY(f): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
THEY ARE JOY TO BEHOLD. I CANNOT BE GREEN WITH ENVY BECAUSE I ALSO HAVE THEM THE STRESS IS BETTER IMAGINE IF YOU HAVE NO HELPER. I THANK GOD THEY WILL BE FOUR THIS MONTH
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by pretydiva(f): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
dahreyM:

How old r u now?
old enof 2 b ur big sist
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by dahreyM: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
pretydiva:
old enof 2 b ur big sist

Is it nt yet time? Abi na ur type dey wait for dangote son?
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by Swagk101(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lovely

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Green as in like the incredible hulk?
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by daclint(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Still waiting for p square to print their own set of twins
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by pretydiva(f): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
dahreyM:

Is it nt yet time? Abi na ur type dey wait for dangote son?
wat r u waiting 4? Abi na ur type dey wait 4 otedola daughter ..mcteww..do me a favor..swerve 2 dat corner» »»»»»»»»»»»»» .fnk me later
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
Cute babies.

Nike oshonowo's surrogate mum must likely be a white woman. Does kids are whitey.

Having Twins is a no for me. Double wahala plus double stretch marks which no amount of cocoa butter can prevent.
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'm sure that 9ce knew he can't deny those kids that is why he dey say "they are his reasons for existence"

Cos the kids resemble him dieeee.!
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by free37: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Cool.
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by seunfape(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
whenever they call callnice tony payne must surface
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by pragmatistm(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
op is a learner, he doesnt know that desmond elliot have two sets of twins. grin wink
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by adenine02: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
valicious1:
JESUS!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hahahahahahahah

I'm turning greeen shocked shocked shocked

Somebody HELP I'm turning green shocked shocked
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by adainternet14: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Beautiful Kids. You can download Nigeria's 1st ever Photo Editor from Google Play. "Naija Photoshop" It's really nice. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.ng

Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by Tayeni(m): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
funny how everybody is swooning at the sight of twins today. some centuries back, Who would have thought the tradition of killing twins in some African culture could be abolished.
i wonder which of the cultural practices common today we will drop....So many i will like to see dissappear
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by dljbd1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jezzz! I love twins to the moon and back. kiss
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by dahreyM: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
pretydiva:
wat r u waiting 4? Abi na ur type dey wait 4 otedola daughter ..mcteww..do me a favor..swerve 2 dat corner» »»»»»»»»»»»»» .fnk me later

No be u say u old enough to be ma elder sister? U suppose don marry jooorh.

Abi mk I connect u ni? I know u r money oriented lady. I get bros wey go spoil u with money, wey go go marry u join, Whether u ugly or beautiful.
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by wemmi(f): 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
wink
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by ChiSun27(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
pretydiva:

Na oyibo sperm dem inject into her na.
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by scachy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nothing to make me go green or envy here,de r just like every other normal twins.
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by Sigo86(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
pretydiva:
yea undecided

I can fertilise u & u'll bring forth 4sets. Of twins wink kiss
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by killercute16(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
valicious1:
JESUS!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm turning greeen shocked shocked shocked

Somebody HELP I'm turning green shocked shocked
But you green b4 na
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
I want one too...one set of twin babies!

Using this opportunity to call out to all eligible bachelors with twins in their lineage to come ask me out o...I must have twins too
Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by kokolet007(f): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
What about this

4 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy by Godmother(f): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Oh God, they are so cute!! I almost feel like having a set right now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz' Wedding Confirmed By Freeze / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Denrele Edun's Outfit To AMVCA 2015 Has Got Everyone Talking!!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.