Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Adobe Endorses Naija Version Of Photoshop On Android (see Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adobe Endorses Naija Version Of Photoshop On Android (see Pix) (593 Views)

I Am The Prince Of Photoshop "Nairalander "See Picture. / Wow! Who Said Adekunle Gold Was The King Of Photoshop?[pics] / Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Endorses Naija Version Of Photoshop On Android (see Pix) by fajiboy: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wow!!! This is incredible...Due to the massive love for customizing and editing photos, DPs and wallpapers by Nigerians. The world leaders in Photo Editors (ADOBE) has endorsed Naija android version of PhotoShop into the Nigerian market. Check this out and install at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.ng

Re: Adobe Endorses Naija Version Of Photoshop On Android (see Pix) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wow! This is so nice...kudos
Re: Adobe Endorses Naija Version Of Photoshop On Android (see Pix) by godlypaul72: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
The programmers really tried o. I recommend it. Nice one! Naija Photoshop

(1) (Reply)

Me On My Final Defence Day / Wat Ur 1word 4dis Lady?? / 5 Types Of Women That Men Avoid Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.