Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lastma Tolls My Faulty Car On The Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lastma Tolls My Faulty Car On The Road (463 Views)

Policeman And LASTMA Spotted Fighting In Lekki (Photos & Video) / Man Caught With Locally Made AK47 In His Car On His Way To Kafanchan, Kaduna / Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lastma Tolls My Faulty Car On The Road by datopaper(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
I can say categorically that the obstruction cause by my vehicle is not intentional. When it happen, concerted efforts were made to get automobile technicians to push it aside and fix it which unfortunately were unsuccessful before lastma officials came and towed it to the park at agege. This is not change we asked. The car itself is not worthy 120,000 naira. Lastma totally demanded more than that amount from me. Pls Good peopl of Lagos. What can I do now. Heeeeeelp

(1) (Reply)

37 Killed By Boko Haram In Five Borno Communities / Photo: New Zealand Jails Nigerians 18 Years For Drugs Smuggling / Can The IGP Install Camera In All Lagos Police Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.