Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

12yr old boy beaten and burnt .how far - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12yr old boy beaten and burnt .how far (1953 Views)

Mob Killed And Burnt Barber In Abuja Over N10 (photo) / Calabar Boy Caught And Burnt To Death For Stealing (Graphic Photo) / Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

12yr old boy beaten and burnt .how far by madam: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2005
Pls did u guys watch on channels Tv yesterday the 12yr old boy that was beaten and burnt 2 death? I wander what lagos is turning into..
Re: 12yr old boy beaten and burnt .how far by Seun(m): 3:52am On Oct 19, 2005
See also: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2382.0.html

Sorry, when you initially posted this we dumped it in the recycle bin but now we've created a crime forum!
Re: 12yr old boy beaten and burnt .how far by layi(m): 4:34am On Oct 19, 2005
Seun easy o. Crime ke? She probably thought it was missing since she didnt find it where she placed it. cheesy
Plz help tamper justice wit mercy abi mercy wit justice. Tamper something sha.

1 Like

Re: 12yr old boy beaten and burnt .how far by onore(f): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2005
i dont know what nigerians are turning to/i hope the boy haunts them till they die

(1)

He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him / Describe your Journey into Confraternity / A Dumb Kenyan Gang Member Kills A 13-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.